Interuptions during sex:

Michael Myers:
Michael when in bed can last a long time, up to 5 rounds, building up his climax till the very end, allowing you to both to get the most pleasure that you both can. So when he's so close to finishing he'll hear trespassers, immediately covering your mouth. Thank god for his heightened senses. But he won't stop, he'll just slow his thrusts down, and grind into you with a sinful curl of his hips. 

Once you both orgasm, which with the pace Michael goes at isn't that long, he'll stay there for a minute, letting the shake of his previous orgasm go away. Once the shake is gone he's pull himself out and stand, tugging on his clothes and mask and grabbing the knife by the door.

(Normally during sex there very intense aftercare coming from Michael, this is just if there are intruders in the house) 

Jason Voorhees:
Hearing one of his bells ringing, can and will make him stop and turn his head. But he'd try to ignore them. More ringing. Begrudgingly he'd tug on his pants and his boots, haphazardly buttoning his shirt as he walks out the door his machete tucked under his arm. But wouldn't leave with tucking you into the large quilt you two had discarded. 

Not even 10 minutes later he's back nearly breaking the door down with his foot and unbuttoning his shirt. He's naked before you realize it, going straight for your core. He won't pull away till your begging him fuck him either. (Yeah and, and after prolonged arousal he gets rougher. Tip or warning interpret that how you will)

Leatherface:
Hearing his family shouting for him, makes him stop immediately, to which you whine and pull him back down. His focus is you in that moment,  but you'd hear it again(with faint protests  from momma) "BUBBA!!" But he still wouldn't stop. "BUBBA GET DOWN HERE NOW!"  With an annoyed growl he get up, and tuck in you in, tugging on his clothes and shoes stomping out of the room.

And sometimes he'll come right back, because they just wanted to make him mad, but other times it's things they are too lazy to do, like draining the basement of all the blood and other fluids that have pooled in the floor. 
But whatever it is he's done in record time, and stomping back up to you.

Ghostface:

When Billy and Stu are taking you, you are lost to the world, and they can't exactly just move you, without leaving behind clothes or condom wrappers, so they usually just lock you in either Stu's bedroom or your bedroom, since Stu's parents and your parents go out a lot, so there you can be as loud as you want. Unless you can't be. 

Norman Bates:

Sex isn't normally interrupted for you two. Since he's only comfortable having sex in your shared bedroom, there is probably only one interruption a month, most likely someone from Jehovah's Witness since he would almost always talk with them. But he just ignores them, you are his top priority, so why would he walk away?