《 Hannibal Lector PT.1》

How you met

You were hired as a maid. You assigned to clean all rooms except for the kitchen. He had seen you around a few times, and you Intrigued him. You made him fall fast and hard. And it didn't help he had seen your underwear a few times when you were cleaning the shelves in his office, and it also didn't help he stopped to admire the curve of your ass.

Devastation

You had gotten an offer at a higher paying offer at a different job with a different employer. Hannibal wo had grown so attached to you, despite never talking to you, he had jerked off to you so many times. He was angry, so angry. He killed your employer freezing him to eat for dinner with you. When he could woo you into his arms.

Meeting again

Your new employer had been missing for a few months now, and you officially had no more money. And when searching for job options one popped up almost instantly. One Hannibal Lectors personal assistant, but what confused you the most was he wanted an assistant that had a certain appearance, one that looked exactly like you. 

You were one of the last people to come in and saw all the people running out crying, most of them had clearly altered their appearance. You were the last one to come in. And Hannibal was quite the charmer, the interview came to and end with you in his lap as he cooed at you, rubbing your upper thigh.  You were flushed and embarrassed and flustered, but squealed pulling him into a tight hug wrapping your arms and legs around him when you found out you got the job.

Getting closer

You had been working for Hannibal again for about a month and you always ended up in his lap somehow. He always managed to convince you to sit in his lap. But the worst part was his had altered your jobs uniform from a loose blouse and pencil skirt with heels, to a tight fit skirt that ended mid thigh and a tight fitting short sleeved button up blouse with black heels.  He also demanded that your uniform be all black and white.  

He always made you flustered, embarrassed, as well as hot and bothered. You weren't sure how you managed to fall in love with him, but he always seemed to be a little closer than a boss should be with his assistant.

Realizing his feelings

He refused to believe that he had feelings for you. But after actually getting to know you he realized his feelings were not sexual but romantic. It was very shocking, but he accepted his feelings. There was no use in denying them.

Confessions

You didn't really tell him. He happened to overhear you  talking to a maid while eating lunch. "Ya know Macey, I really do like Hannibal but he's my boss. So I can't do anything about it." You whined slumping, causing Macey to notice Hannibal standing there smirking at you. 

"Really now?" He asked, making you freeze and turn to him. "Macey darling, please excuse us." He smiled tugging you into his office. "Sir I-" He shushed you pressing his body fully against yours. "Oh darling you don't know how happy I am to hear that." He grinned pressing his lips to yours in a dominating kiss. 

You kissed back allowing him to take control. He managed to push everything off his desk and push you onto the desk, pushing his hands up your skirt. You know where this went.

First date

He took you to the fanciest restaurant in town. He had the whole restaurant rented out, and at the end of the night he took you to your apartment, and ended the night with a gentle kiss on the lips, much unlike your first kiss. 

Who they defend you from

Angry Fangirls. He not so surprisingly had a lot of them, he hot and rich, so he's had girls throwing him for years. So they get a little aggressive, like pulling hair and pushing you down. But he's gotten you a bodyguard when you go out so you are pretty safe. 

You on his birthday

You make the day about you two. You'll spend the day together cuddling  talking, and to end the night with making love

Him on your birthday

He's very dead set in the tradition of wining and dining you till he can make you feel so good you can't walk for a few weeks  at most.

You get kidnapped

It was the fucking FBI. The murders had started again and Dr. Lector refused to help. So they took you and basically said 'We'll let her go as long as you help'

They save you

He went to their higherups and had them fired. You were fine, it was only about an hour. He did agree to help if the one who kidnapped you weren't involved.