1

Im back on earth and the first thing it shows is text and calls from the Salvatore asking for help.

so, I decided to be a good friend and surprise them. So here I am at 9:00 am in front of the Salvatore boarding house. I kick the door open and Damon speeds out with a drink in his hand.

"Hello, love. Miss me?" I ask and he smirks.

"Better late than never." Damon says as he downs his drink.

"Better late than never." I repeat with a smile. "Grab my bags from the boot and put it in my room. And tell me everything."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I was taking a bath when I heard people talking. I quickly change and speed to the kitchen. I make cereal, but when I open the fridge theirs no milk.

"Damon!" I yell and slam the fridge. I storm into the room." There's no bloody milk!" I shout with a glare.

"Whoops?" He asks and I glare but quickly turn it into a smile.

"Hello, Stefan. Miss me?" I ask and he laughs, pulling me into a hug.

I wave at the people I don't know." Hello people." I say and walk to Damon's alcohol supplies.

"Who is she?" A human who looks just like Kathrine says.

"That is Shasta. She's a vampire, A really old one and she's here to help." Damon explains." Shasta This is Alaric, Elena, and Bonnie." I nod.

"Damon there's no Vodka." I whine out with a pout and he sighs.

"I'll get some." He says and turns back to the group.

"We wouldn't need it if you had some bloody milk." I say as I grab his bourbon and finish the bottle by pouring it in my milk.

I lay on the couch as I eat my cereal. I look around for hot sauce. I pout when I don't see any and text, Stefan.

To Steff:

Can you go get me hot sauce?

From Steff:

ok

Stefan gets up and comes back with my hot sauce.

"Awww. Steff. You actually did it." I say Interrupting everyone. Stefan smiles and stands next to Elena.

I take the top off and drink the hot sauce.

"Shasta! Normal people don't do that." Damon yells.

"But I like hot sauce. It's my favorite earth thing." I say with a smile.

Alaric snorts. 

Damon sighs. "Please take this more seriously, Shasta. Please." I sigh.

"Well, since your groveling." I say and place my hot sauce and bowl on the table.

"If you can find him I can kill him." Bonnie says getting back to the conversation.

"That's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest, worst vampire around." Alaric says

"Alaric has a point. I mean, what if he-" Damon stops talking and speeds at Bonnie only to get thrown across the room.

"Well, I was impressed." Stefan says and I speak up.

"Well, I wasn't." 

"Shasta we're being serious here." Damon reminds me. I roll my eyes.

"So am I. Klaus is over 1000 years old. Your gonna need more than that to beat him. Damon is about 170 years old. He slower, weaker and no offense dumber. Klaus has had time to prepare." I say when Im done I speed over. Only to stop halfway when she gives me an aneurysm.

"Im old Bennett you'll have to try harder than that!" I spit as I speed over and grab her by the neck and toss her so she lands on the couch.

She sighs and stands up."I know I can beat him." She tells me.

"Can you?" I ask back and she scoffs.

"I didn't want to hurt you." She tells me and I chuckle.

"You know what... do what you like, it'll be your funeral. What do I care about?" I ask her. I growl when she steps to close and she jumps back shocked.

"What are you?" She whispers.

"Have fun getting yourselves killed, Damon tell me the plan later." I say. I grab my bowl and hot sauce and head to my room.