13

With the stress that my body went through yesterday, I ended up sleeping all day today. I was about to pick someone to eat when I felt a pull. The originals. They're awake. Witch means Im linked to them.

I speed over to Nik's house to see Rebekah about to stab Nik.

I get in the way and she stabs me instead.

"Well, that wasn't nice." I tell her and her eyes widen as I pull the dagger out with a grunt and drop it. 

"Shasta." She says and pulls me into a tight hug.

"Shasta?" I turn and see Kol. I chuckle and pull him into a hug.

"Shasta? What the hell?" Damon says.

"You're free to go. This is family business." Elijah says. I was about to leave when Nik calls out to me.

"Don't leave, Shasta." He says and who I guess is Finn speaks up.

"She can't save you, brother."

I look over to Damon and Stefan. "Leave." I tell them and they speed off.

 I walk over to Nik as he sits down and stands behind him putting my hand on his shoulder. Rebekah and Kol frown at me.

The door opens and Esther walks threw the door.

"Mother?" Rebekah calls out Nik stands up and I stay close.

"Esther." I say as I stand in front of Nik.

She gulps with wide eyes as I smirk.

"Shasta?" She says scared. I growl as she steps closer to Nik.

"Im not here to kill him, Im, here to forgive him. I want us to be a family again." She tells me and I glare knowing she's lying. But I play along knowing whatever she plans will fail.

We all separate and the original siblings all go to there own rooms as I go home.

The next morning Im sent a large box with a letter inviting me to the Mikaelson ball. I turn it over to see a note on the back.

If you would let me treat you like the queen you are for this one night It would make my day. 
 -Niklaus

I smile at the note and open the box to see a beautiful gown.

I decided I wanted to give Niklaus his answer in person and make my way to the Mikaelson mansion

I follow Niklaus's voice to find him yelling at Rebekah. Kol gives me a smile and a wave.

"And who are you? My father?" Kol asks Nik and I raise a brow and clear my throat hoping to end the fighting. Nik's head snaps to me and a small smile crawls onto his face.

"Shasta, how are you?" Elijah asks and I give him a nod.

"Im great. Thank you for asking." I tell him and Rebekah speaks up.

"You are coming to the ball aren't you?" She asks and I give her smile and a nod.

"I will be. As your brother's date." I say and step closer to Nik. His smile widens. He takes my hand and leaves a kiss before something behind me catches his attention. I turn and see Esther.

I hum."Esther. We should talk." I tell her and she nods. She walks me to a room.

"Whatever it is that your planning, stop it. It won't work." I tell her and she shakes her head.

"They are abominations, one's that I made." I cut her of.

"I made them! Me! You were a weak little witch who called upon the devil for protection and got me instead. I saved your family and you don't get to erase the work that I've done. Do I make myself clear?" I ask her and she slowly nods ."Good." I say and walk out.

I see Nik waiting for me and freeze.

"I wasn't aware you knew my mother." He says with an emotion on his face Im unable to read. I shake my head.

"We aren't friends. She made a deal with the devil. Im making sure the devil gets his due." I slightly lie.

He nods and I sigh." I should get ready, and you should too, but I'll see you later." I say and kiss his cheek. " Say bye to the others for me." I say as I turn to leave.

" I say as I turn to leave