8

"I'll wait outside." I say as I feel my body heat up from anger. I rip myself away from everyone and stomp outside. I sit on the curb and wait. A few minutes later they walk out. Rebekah sits next to me.

"We're gonna get something to eat, now." She tells me and I sigh. 

"What's wrong?"She asks. I check to see if the boys are listening and there not so I decided to tell her.

"Stefan has a secret, and I know what it is, and if Nik finds out he'll be angry, but if I tell Im Stefan and Damon will be angry." I tell her.

"I see. Well since Im on my brother's side I'd say tell him, but you do what you want. Nik does know how to keep a secret." She says and nudges me. She stands and holds her hand out to me and I smile.

"Thank you." I say and grab her hand, she pulls me up.

"Well us girls have got to stick together." She says.

"You girls ready?" Nik asks and we nod. They all grab someone to eat but I don't I watch them eat, too stressed to eat myself.

"My girls dead Im bored." Rebekah says.

Nik pulls away from his girl. "You weren't kidding about being hungry." Nik says ignoring her.

"Its been a long day." Stefan says.

"Try being related to her." Klaus says and motions to Rebekah and I scoff.

"Your being mean. And why are you bring mean? You used to love me." She says to Stefan when he laughs.

"Its been 90 years Rebekah give him a minute." Klaus tells her.

"Why are you taking his side?" Rebekah says.

"Because all boys are idiots so they have to gang up together to conquer one female. It's sad really." I say and Rebekah smirks.

"Because, my dear sister, I feel pity for any man who doesn't give you what you want." Nik says and I sigh.

"Will you stop making me out to be a brat? I am not a brat!" Rebekah snaps.

"A thousand years of life experience says otherwise." Nik says back.

"You should be nicer to her... right now she is all you have." I tell Nik and he shuts up and stares at me.

Rebekah hums at that agreeing.

Stefan takes the girl off his lap."I need to go." He says and leaves.

"Where's he going?" Rebekah asks suspicious of him.

"To write a name on the wall. It's a long story." Nik says Rebekah looks to me and I sigh.

Klaus drops his body and looks to me." You should feed." He tells me and stands up. I shake my head.

"I need to tell you something." I say as I fiddle with my fingers. I look everywhere but him.

"What's wrong?" He asks. As he walks closer I flinch, and he freezes.

"I know why your hybrids aren't working." I tell him.

"Why?" He says fast and I can tell he's trying to hold back his anger.

"I need you to promise me you won't tell anyone I told you. Klaus, promise me." I tell him and he nods.

"I promise now tell me."He says walking close to me that there is only an inch between us.

"Elena's alive and Stefan knows." I tell him. He growls and I look away from him. I can feel him staring at me as I bare my neck in submission.

He cages me in his arms and I feel his breath on my neck."Thank you for telling me." He says slowly and speeds off. I gulp in air and look to Rebekah.

"I thought he would hurt me." I told her. She chuckles.

"So did I."

Stefan comes back and asks about Michael causing Rebekah to snap his neck. Niklaus comes back saying Gloria's gone and we all head back to Mystic Falls.