4

I wake up from pain. I here yelling. I feel my bones breaking as I change. I look up to see Elijah over Klaus with his fist in his chest.

"Elijah?" I call out as I pant.

"Shasta?" He questions.

"I didn't bury them at sea." Klaus says. " Their bodies are safe. If you kill me you'll never find them." Klaus says. I scream as I feel my back break.

All of a sudden Im in someone's arms and they are speeding away.

Klaus finish shifting but I stay human and I whimper in pain. Klaus's wolf sniffs me and whimpers.

"Shasta?" Elijah asks. I yell as he lifts me onto his lap. He bites into his wrist and puts it to my lips. I drink and feel myself heal. Klaus growls at Elijah and I stand up.

Klaus's wolf watches me for a moment and runs off. I get pulled along the spell still tethering us. I follow Klaus around the forest as he kills people and animals. Elijah follows and cleans up after him.

A few days later Klaus turned human and woke up. I stood next to Elijah.

He tossed clothes at Klaus."You've been busy." He tells him.

"That was amazing." Klaus says and I smirk as I eye his body.

"Indeed it was." He smirks back at me.

"How long has it been?" Klaus asks and I shrug.

"Almost 2 days. Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf." Elijah says as Klaus dresses.

"I can change at will then. It's good to know. I remember every single kill." Klaus says and I chuckle.

"We know. I've been forced to follow you around and Elijah's been cleaning up after you." I tell him as I cross my arms. "The witch is dead, when will this spell stop?"

"It won't until I let it. I can make your leash longer or shorter, don't tempt me." Klaus says and  I frown.

"You've had your fun I believe we have a bargain." Elijah says giving Klaus his shoes.

"That's right. Now, what was it again?" Klaus asks and I interrupt him.

"Please?" I whine out they both look at me."I haven't slept in the two days you were prancing around the forest. Please don't draw this out. Im tired." I whimper at the end.

Klaus eyes Elijah. He glances at me and sighs." Fine, let's go." I sigh and grab his arm.

"Thank you." I say and kiss his cheek. I walk ahead of them to get the hell out.

We got to Alaric's apartment and I freeze outside the door.

"Shasta? What is it?" Elijah asks as he puts his hand on my back.

"Stefan." I whisper and speed in.

I throw Kathrine off him and pull him into a hug. He holds me tight to him.

"You just keep popping up don't you?" Klaus says and I pull away.

Klaus looks to me."Go to bed." He says. I nod. I kiss Stefan's cheek before I lay in Alaric's bed.

As I sleep I get flashes of Damon dying. I scream. I feel arms holding me down and scream louder.

"Damon! " I yell for him as I feel his pain.

"Shasta!" I hear Klaus and I gasp.

I grab him and continue to gasp for air. Tears come to my eyes but I shake them away.

"Shhh. Your alright love."Klaus says as he pets my head.

"Damon is dying? Isn't he?" I ask him in a whisper.

"No. He'll be fine, love. Kathrine left to get him my blood. He'll be just fine." He tells me gently and I nod and lay my head on his chest.

"We're gonna leave soon. Stefan's coming with us." He says and I nod.