5

Klaus, Stefan, and I are in Tennessee, looking for Ray. We were outside a house where a woman was calling for her dog. She bends over and picks up a toy and Klaus and I speed over.

She jumps when she sees us.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Klaus says in a terrible American accent.

"Can I help you?" She asks and I roll my eyes and cut off Klaus.

"Yes." I say and bite into her artery. I cover her mouth to muffle her screams.

"What do you think you're doing!" Klaus asks angrily. I put my finger on his lips.

"Shhh." I giggle as I walk to the door and open it.

 I walk in without an invite knowing Klaus will ask me about that later.

I speed behind another girl." Invite my friends in or I kill your friend." I tell her. 

She runs out the back but Stefan waits there and she screams.

"They can come in." She says shakily. With that Stefan and Klaus come in and I go to the car.

A dog walks up to me and barks. I growl. Im so, hungry. I look around and grab it. I rip through its fur and get to the meat and organs and eat it. I throw it away before Klaus comes back.

"You could have went along with my plan." Klaus says sitting in the driver's seat.

"I don't like foreplay." I tell him. He chuckles.

"I'll keep that in mind." He says with a smirk.

"And since your taking notes, your American accent sucks." I tell him and he smiles and pokes me.

"You didn't need to be invited in. Why?" Klaus asks.

I sigh. "Im not a vampire." I tell him.

"What are you?" He asks and I smirk.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I say. Stefan comes back and we hit the road.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

We get to the bar southern comforts I walk in and get a beer. Stefan compels the bar and someone steps up to me.

"You're a new face." I hear and lookup. Ray.

"Perhaps." I say and take a drink.

"How about I buy you a drink and you come back home with me?" Ray asks as he grabs my waist.