3

I wake up to here music playing and here someone jumping around with a growl I speed them into a wall and snarl into there face they gasp. I furrow my brows. She looks like Elena. I smell her neck.

"Kathrine?" I ask and she nods. I let her go and she grabs her neck.

"Do I know you?" She asks and I smirk.

"You know story's of me, but we never met. As I've heard stories of you. The evil slut doppelganger who played my pair of Salvatore brothers. You're lucky I like evil bitches." I tell her.

I take the bottle from her hand and take a swig. I give it back to her."Cheers."

"Cheers." She says hesitantly back.

She continues to dance as I sit on the couch but she speeds over and sits next to me when we here a key in the door. It opens and Klaus walks in.

"Mind turning that down?" He asks. Kathrine turns it down.

"Why so grumpy?" She asks him as I just glare.

"Well, the body has outlived its usefulness." Klaus tells her.

"Do you want a drink?" She asks him and I clear my throat.

"Yes, hello, Im here to and I would like to know when Im going home." I tell them.

"Not until I figure out why I feel so connected to you." Klaus says.

I hum." I actually would like that too. So, I won't kill you for now." I tell him as I play with my hair. He smirks.

"Why thank you." He says back.

"Hmm. I could totally see myself liking you." I tell him." I hope you're hot." I say with a gasp and turn to Kathrine.

"Is he hot?" I ask her with a wide smile.

"Sadly." She says and I laugh. "Can't wait to see." I say slapping my thighs.

"Thanks for the ego boost." Klaus says and I give him a wink.

Someone walks in and I jump up.

"Maddox, what took you so long?" Klaus asks the man who walked in.

"You got a lot of luggage." Maddox says and more people walk in.

"Greta, finally." Klaus greats a girl.

"Hello, love." She says back.

"Are they dinner? Because Im just famished?" I ask. Klaus chuckles.

"There are blood bags in the fridge." He tells me and I groan.

"Garbage." I spit out and plop down next to Kathrine. I play with her hair and she glares at me.

I flash her my demon face which consists of all black eyes with black veins from under my eyes going down my face and double fangs on top. 

 Her eyes widen. But I smile.

 But I smile