15

Later that day Damon asked me to distract Nik. I said no and went to the grill to get a drink.

"Shasta." I freeze and turn around to see Nik. I sigh." Join us for a drink?" Nik asks.

"I think not." I tell him and make my way out of the Grill.

"Shasta." I hear Nik call for me.

"Are you serious?" I ask him as I turn around only to walk away again.

"Dont be angry, love." he calls out to me and I roll my eyes."We had a little spat. Im over it already." He tells me and I stop walking.

"Im not angry Niklaus. Damon wanted me to distract you I told him no, little did I know you would be at the Grill." I tell him and he frowns.

I freeze."They wanted me to get you away from Kol." I say in realization and speed back to the Grill. I see Ric sneak up on Kol and I grab him toss him away with a growl. Kol looks to me surprised.

"Tell Damon and stefan that the Original family is under my protection. Lucifer's orders, and if you and anyone else gets in my way I will kill you." I tell him. He nods and grabs his girlfriend and leaves.

I look back at Kol and Nik who followed me to the Grill.I roll my eyes."Lets go find your mother." On the way there we grab Elijah, he tells us that Rebekah has Elena.

We walk up the hill to the old witches house and see Finn inside a circle with Esther.

"My sons, come forwards." She says and I chuckle.

I put my hands on Kol and Nik's chest stopping them from walking and Elijah stops too.

"I warned you. I warned you not to mess with my creations. I worked hard on them, you know. You just want to ruin it all?" I scoff as I shake my head.

"Im sorry but I can't allow that. Lucifer likes vampires. He's proud I came up with such a thing. It spits in our father's face. " I tell her as I walk to the edge. The fire roars as it grows.

"You cant come in." She says smirking.

"Cant I?" I ask and she freezes." Fire cant hurt a demon. I've walked through the hottest fire's in hell." I tell her and step through the fire. My clothes stay on fire but I pat it out.

"Invocabo contra sagas prohibere furor fratris Orcus fac nos simul omnes ceciderunt infernus dolor." I yell as I let my demon face show.(Witches stop this madness before I call upon my brother, king of hell, and together we'll make sure all of you feel the pain of hellfire.)

"Sisters, Do not abandon me!" Esther yells as the fire grows again. She and Finn run away. I walk out the circle and walk over to the three men.

"What a hell of a day." I tell them and speed back home.

(Not edited.)