11

Me and Damon patched things up and he promised not to use me in any more of his plans. He also helped me stitch my wound closed since it wouldn't heal.

Damon, Alaric, and I are now drinking at the Grill. Alaric was angry at Jeremy for cheating on his paper and getting fired from the Grill.

Alaric told Elena about Jeremy as me and Damon played darts, so now Elena is here at the Grill.

"You're feisty when you're mad." Damon tells Elena as he aims. I elbow him in the stomach last minute so he misses. Damon sends me a playful glare as I giggle and take aim.

"It's not that I'm mad. Im just- Im just worried."Elena says.

I was about to throw when Damon tickled my side causing me to miss. I push him away as I laugh.

"Why? He lost his job at the Grill? I think he'll survive, Elena." Damon says as he takes aim.

"He's spiraling. Ever since Bonnie broke up with him, he's moody. He's not really talking to anyone." Elena tells him.

I push Damon's arm as he throws the dart and it hits the edge of the board.

"Just a typical teenager." Damon says.

I roll my eyes as I twirl the dart in my hand. Why is she so worried. His girlfriend dumped him, he's allowed to be sad.

"Who's seeing ghosts and who's lost everyone he's cared about." Elena says and I huff.

"But he still has you." I speak up and she looks surprised, I'll be honest, I don't really talk to her or her friends. I throw the dart and it hits the middle. Damon goes and gets the darts for us to play again.

"You ok?" Elena asks Damon.

"What makes you think Im not?" He asks her back.

"Well, you're day drunk. It's not exactly your most attractive look." Elena says and I chuckle.

"What is his most attractive look?" I ask her biting my lip. Damon throws his arm over my shoulder.

"Im not saying you have any attractive look. Im just saying this is my least favorite one." Elena says as Damon walks closer to her.

"Noted. I'll see if I can make any improvements." Damon says. I see Nik walk up behind Elena and he winks at me. i smirk at him.

"Don't mind me." He says to announce his presence.

Damon stands in front of Elena as she backs up in fear. She jumps as she accidentally bumps into me. 

I move around her to stand next to Damon. I grab my drink that's on the table Klaus is leaning on and down it.

"You going to do this in the grill, In front of everyone? It's a little beneath you, don't you think?" Damon asks.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Nik says and looks to me. With a smile, he walks closer. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with a mate." He pulls me closer to him and wraps his arm around my waist and leans his chin on my shoulder. On reflex, I lean into him.

"Get a round, the, would you, Tony?" Klaus says to the guy he came in with. Damon and Elena give me confused looks.

"Im surprised you stuck around town long enough for happy hour." Damon says as he steps closer. He takes my hand and tries to pull me away but Klaus only growls at him and holds me tighter. I shake my head at Damon and place my hand on Klaus's arm.

"My sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out." Nik says and I furrow my brows. 

"Cute, Blonde Bombshell? Psycho" Shouldn't be too hard to find." Damon says and I scoff. I tap on Klaus's arm wanting him to let go. He does but keeps his eyes on me.

I take a seat as my wound starts to hurt.

"Truth is, I've grown to rather like your little town. Thinking I might fancy a home here." Nik says as he takes the darts from Damon. He walks past Damon and Elena and stands next to me.

"I imagine you're wondering how does this affects you. And the answer is, not in the slightest. As long as I get whatever I want, and everyone behaves themselves, you can go on living your little lives however you choose. You have my word." Nik says and looks back at Elena.

"What more could you possibly want?" She asks and I smirk. Stupid human.

"Well, for starters, you can tell me where I might find Stefan." He asks stepping closer to Elena.

"Stefan skipped town the second he saved your ass." Damon says stepping in front of Elena. Nik turns back to the dartboard.

"Well, you see, that is a shame." He says throwing one hitting the center." Your brother stole from me. I need him found so I can take back what's mine." Nik tells them and glances at me.

"That sounds like a Klaus and Stefan problem." Elena gets brave and says.

Nik steps up to her angry but Damon intercepts but I pull him back shaking my head. Damon looks to me and sighs but listens leaving Elena wide-eyed.

Nik chuckles looking between me and Damon, then turns back to Elena.

"Well, this is me broadening the scope, sweetheart." Nik says and he soon after leaves. I sigh.

"What the hell has Stefan got us into?" I ask.

We all soon leave me and Damon going home.