21

Damon lets me go with him to drop off Niks body. I had a plan to last-minute break his neck and take Nik away. During the whole car ride I slept, still feeling weak from being stabbed twice with an angel blade and getting my wings back.

Damon and I meet up with Bonnie at the storage unit and I stay quiet as they talk.

"Im not halfway out of Virginia and Elena sells our souls to the Originals?" Damon asks and I roll my eyes.

"It's her call." Bonnie tells Damon.

"You know what else was her call? Everything bad ever." Damon says and I nod following behind them.

"Where's the body? As long as it's unspoiled, Alaric is one witch away from finding it." Bonnie tells Damon.

"Hidden. I was gonna use unit 666, but figured that would be a little obvious." Damon says and I roll my eyes.

"Where is it?" I spit out and Damon pauses in walking looking at me as if he just remembered I was there.

"Sorry, um 1020." He says and points to it. I walk over and he opens it up.

Bonnie opens the casket and Niks eyes open. I step out unable to look at him like that. I take a walk waiting for the right moment when I hear Rebekah shouting for Damon.

I find them to see Alaric standing over Niks coffin with the fake white oak stake. He stabs Nik and it lights on fire. Rebekah looks at me wide-eyed and confused and I yell as I clutch my heart.

A note lands in front of me.

"Im sorry."- Amedadiel 

I cry and Rebekah screams. I go light-headed and Rebekah grabs me and runs.

When Rebekah stops she looks at me with tears trailing down her face. "What happened?" She asks and I hand her the note.

"What does this mean?" She asks me and I cry.

"It was real, it was the real white oak stake. Amedadiel got to it before I did." I tell her and she shakes her head crying again. 

"We need to find Elijah." She says. She grabs me and speeds off.

She leaves me with Elijah and speeds off but I soon make my way back home.

---------------------------------------------

When I wake up I go to the Mikaelson mansion and find Rebekah in Niks art room. I Knock on the open door and she turns to me sadly.

I walk in and look at Niks's artwork with a sigh.

"I haven't gotten to talk to you about you getting your wings back. How do you feel?" Rebekah asks and I give her a sad smile.

"Im happy I have my wings back, but I feel empty without my mate." I tell her and she grabs my hand to comfort me.

"I don't know what to do without Nik." She tells me and I sigh. Me either.

"I'll stay with you. If you want to leave, I'll go with you. If you want." I tell Rebekah. She looks at me with teary eyes and nods.

 She steps away from me and with a shout, she swipes the artwork off the desk. She calms down and I hear footsteps.

"You should know better than to sneak up on a lady." Rebekah tells Damon as he walks in.

"Right, sorry Shasta." Damon says and I roll my eyes.

"Tragic about Elena." Rebekah says." Not to make a gray cloud grayer,  but does Matt even have automobile insurance?" Rebekah asks and Damon attacks her with the white oak stake. I speed over grabbing him and pinning him to a wall.  I feel the bullets before I hear them and I fall to the floor as they shoot me in the heart with a wooden bullet. Usually, I would be fine but with my previous wounds, I fall to the ground and faint.

I wake up chained inside of a moving truck. Rebekah is in front of me and Caroline next to her. Rebekah sighs when she sees me awake.

"Finnall-" She gets cut off when the car flips and tumbles. Tyler opens the door.

"Tyler? Your alive?" Caroline asks and he pulls me out of the vervain ropes. I go over and undo Rebekah. We both hope out and leave Caroline behind.

"Im sorry Caroline." I say before I hear another car stop behind us. Men with guns come out. I look to Rebekah who is staring at me worried.

With a grunt, I let my wings out." Run ." I tell her and she does. I walk closer to the guys and throw my hands out with a yell letting green energy travel through the air and throw the car and the men back. 

Tyler grabs me and speeds off. When he stops in the woods I eye him. "Why did you take me and not Caroline." I ask him and he smirks.

"Because Im not Tyler love." He says and I freeze.

"Nik?" I ask and run into his arms he chuckles and holds me to his chest. I pull away with a sigh. 

"I need to help the others." I tell him and he sighs.

"I want you to stay with me." Nik tells me but I shake my head.

"I can't, they need help and you need to get back to your body." I tell him and speed off. I feel a pull and I know it's my brother trying to help me so I follow it to a barn. 

Men outside point their guns at me and I smirk. 

"Into bugs." I say and use my magic to turn them into bugs. I walk in to see Caroline, Stefan, and Elena in cages and a dead guard bleeding on the floor as Elena tries to reach the blood.  I use my magic and the doors pop open I drag the body to Elena and she bites into it.

"Thank you." Stefan says and runs to Elena's side.

"You came back." Caroline says and I smirk and walk out, I spread my wings and take off and fly back to the boarding house.