6

Klaus woke me up when we got to Chicago. We stopped at a bar to see a witch. 

"Looks familiar doesn't it?" Klaus asks Stefan as we walk into the bar.

" I can't believe this place is still here." Stefan says as I walk to the bar.

"You got to be kidding me." A woman says and I smile as I see Gloria.

"So, a hybrid walks into a bar says to the bartender-" She cuts Klaus off.

"Stop. You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny." She tells him.

"I remember you." She tells Stefan and I step up behind her.

"Do you remember me?" I ask and with a gasp, she jumps away from me causing me to smirk.

"Shasta." She says her voice shaking.

I tut.

"No need to be scared. Im not here to collect your soul, yet, Im here cause my friend needs help making his hybrids. You're a strong witch and you owe me." I tell her and she sighs. Klaus stands next to me and wraps his arm over my shoulders.

"I like having you around love. Things get done faster." Klaus says.

"We need to contact the witch that created the spell. And for that I need Rebekah." Gloria says.

Stefan goes to the bar to make a drink.

"Rebekah is a bit preoccupied." Klaus says.

"She has what I need. Bring her to me." Gloria says.

"What is this?" Stefan asks from the bar.

"Well, I told you, Stefan. Chicago's a magical place." Klaus says back and I walk over and grab the picture.

"But that's me with you." Stefan says and I hand the picture back.

We leave and go back to the warehouse, that Klaus is holding his siblings.

"This doesn't make any sense, why don't I remember you?" Stefan asks and I sigh.

"He obviously compelled you, idiot." I speak up.

"If you knew me why haven't you said anything?" Stefan asks Klaus.

"Im a little busy right now memory lane will have to wait." Klaus says and Stefan grabs him. I stiffen.

"What the hell is going on?" Stefan asks." Answer me." He commands. Klaus removes Stefan's hands from him.

"Let's just say we didn't get off to a brilliant start." Klaus tells him."To be honest, I hated you."

Klaus tells Stefan the story of how they met and I continue walking to the coffins. I open a random one up and see Kol.

With a smile I stroke his face. 

"What are you doing?" Klaus says and pulls me away from the coffin. I sigh. 

"Relax. I won't wake any of them." I tell him and walk away. He closes Kol's and moves to another, my guess it's Rebekah's. Now me and Rebekah haven't met but Elijah has talked about her. 

Me and Kol met when he was draining a town. We're close friends him and I.

Klaus opens the coffin and Stefan walks over. I stay where I am.

"I don't recognize her." Stefan says.

"Well don't tell her that. Rebekah's temper is worse than mine." Klaus says and I scoff.

" I highly doubt that." I say and he pulls the dagger out. I walk out for some fresh air and the boys meet me outside.

Klaus takes us to Stefan's apartment then we go back to Gloria's bar. I sit away from the boys tired of hearing about Stefan's past. I love you, Stefan, I just don't find you that interesting.

"Hello, sexy." A guy comes up to me.

"Hello mistah." I giggle as I finish my drink.

"How about I get you another drink?" He asks. I eye his large frame. Tall, muscled, and Tattoos. He had dark brown hair with blue eyes.

"Why the hell not?" I ask. He smiles and holds out his hand to me, I take it and he leads me to the bar.

"What's going on here?" I hear the voice of Klaus and turn.

"He was going to buy me another drink." I tell him with a smile. Klaus glares. I slump."What? You should know Im a sucker for blue eyes." I tell him as I stroke his face.

Klaus gently grabs my wrist." Stefan left to get a drink, come sit with me." He says softly, I nod.

I look back at the guy I was with." Maybe another time." I tell him. I grab Klaus's hand and he drags me to where he was sitting with Stefan. I sigh as he pours me a drink.

"How much longer?" I ask him. He furrows his brows.

"What are you talking about love?" Klaus asks looking into my eyes.

"How much longer are you gonna drag me around for?" I ask him and his face hardens. He looks away and shrugs.

"I like your company." Klaus says and I smile. I lay my chin on his shoulder. 

"I surprisingly like your company too. Your afraid Ill just leave you? I won't." I tell him, being honest. My phone rings and I see its Luci. I Show it to Klaus.

"May I?" I ask and he nods. I get up and walk out of the bar and answer.

"Luci? What's up?" I ask

'I figured out what that mark means. He's your soulmate Shasta. The more time you spend with him the more you'll get attached and linked.'

I sigh.

' Leave as fast as you can, before your in to deep.'

I nod."Alright. Thank you, Luci. I love you." I hang up and look over and see Stefan. He was talking to someone. When he moves I see Elena. She's supposed to be dead.

I walk into the bar to see Klaus over Damon holding a stake.

"Don't!" I yell and the stake catches fire.  With a groan, Klaus tosses it away.

"Really?" He asks Gloria.

"Not in my bar. You take it outside." She says.

I pull Klaus off of Damon with a glare.

I help Damon up and punch him in the face.

Klaus chuckles in surprise.

"Leave." I say seriously.

Damon looks surprised."Shasta-" He says but I interrupt.

"Now! Damon!" I yell showing my demon face. He flinches and leaves.

Stefan soon walks in and I glare.

"Let's go." Klaus says and we leave to go check up on Rebekah. Klaus tells us to wait as he goes in.

"You can come in." Klaus says and Stefan walks in. I stay outside thinking bout what Luci said. Should I leave as soon as I can. I've been with him for months already, is it too late?

I hear a bang come from inside and I sigh.

I walk in. "What the bloody hell is going on?" I ask and see Rebekah awake.

"Hmm. Aren't you gorgeous." I say and walk around her.

She smiles.

"That outfit won't work though." I say as I put a finger to my lips. I look at Klaus and smile. He sighs and shakes his head.

"We gonna have to take you shopping." I tell her with a smile. She smiles back.

"I like her, Nik where did you find this one?" Rebekah asks and I laugh.

"Oh, hun. Now that is a story." I tell her. I wrap my arm around one of hers and walk off, telling her the story as we head to the shops.