20

Caroline, Rebekah, and I was cleaning up after the dance. I felt it was unfair for Rebekah to clean up when she didn't even get to enjoy the dance.

Caroline walks in on me and Rebekah cleaning.

"Wheres Matt?" Caroline asks and I sigh.

"He left, work called him in." I tell her as I throw trash into the bin I was holding.

"Are you kidding me? So it's just us?" Caroline asks and I roll my eyes.

"Yes, and you're late. Clean-up committee starts at 8:00." Rebekah tells Caroline and I smirk at her pettiness.

"It's like 8:02." Caroline says looking at her phone.

"Exactly, Shasta and I managed to turn up on time and I didn't even get to attend the dance that I organized." Rebekah tells her and walks away to empty her bin.

"I'm sorry about your mom." Caroline tells Rebekah."I mean, I know you, like, hated her and everything, but still. Im sorry." I feel bad that I was the one to kill her, but it had to be done, Esther would have never stopped.

"Sorry about your teacher. He seemed like a nice guy." Rebekah says back.

"Yeah. He was."

"We're gonna start on the gym." I tell Caroline and walk off with Rebekah. As we walk I stop Rebekah as I see Alaric.

"You're supposed to be dead." Rebekahs says.

"I am." He says and Rebekah speeds over but he slams her against the lookers I speed over and throw her off him.

I pull Rebekah to me so I could whisper in her ear."I burned the real white oak stake. Esther had the fake. Run now tell Nik." I tell her with a nod she speeds off and Alaric tackles me. Caroline kicks him off me but he snaps her neck as I go to attack him he stabs me with a dagger and I gasp.

"Angel blade." He says with a smirk. He turns the blades as it's inside me and I scream and pass out from the pain.

When I wake up Im tied to a desk and I feel super weak. I look over and see Caroline starting at me worried as she's tied and gagged too. Elena walks to me and moves the hair out of my face. I yell into my gag as I feel the angel blade entering me from behind. That asshole just stabbed me in the back. He chuckles.

I pass out again but wake up to the knife behind ripped out of me.

"Run!" Elena shouts and me and Caroline grab each other's hands and run. I feel a sharp pain in my back and I fall with a yelp.

"Come on we gotta go." Caroline says scared but the pain gets worse.

"Leave me." I say but she shakes her head.

"Go!" I yell with my demon face. Wide-eyed she runs off and my horns come out. I scream as I feel something rip through my back. I weakly stand up and look over my shoulder. Teary-eyed I smile when I see my wings.

I listen and I hear grunting of a fight I speed over to see Stefan, Damon, and Nik

I listen and I hear grunting of a fight I speed over to see Stefan, Damon, and Nik. Alaric breaks Stefan's neck and I kick him off of Damon with a snarl.

He looks at me with a glare but it turns to wide eyes. Damon goes and attacks him but gets his neck snapped to. Nik attacks him and sticks his hand in his chest.

Alaric throws him and tries to stake him but Elena steps in.

"Stop! Let him go or I'll kill myself." She says holding a box cutter to her neck.

"Put it down, Elena." Ric says and I step closer to them.

"Why? Because you still need me alive. There was a reason why Esther used me to make you isn't there? She didn't want you to be immortal. So she tied your life to mine. That way you only have one lifespan." Elena says and I throw Alaric off Nik with the little energy I had left. Nik speeds over and grabs Elena and I then leaves. I pass out again.

I wake up when I hear yelling. Nik. I get up and limp down the stairs to see Stefan with his arm in Niks chest as Tyler and Caroline hold him down. Nik desiccates and a tear trails down my cheek.

"Im sorry." Damon says from behind me looking sad. I lose my balance and he catches me.

"Look who has her wings." Damon says moving hair out of my face and I let out a sad smile. With a grunt, my wings go back into my back and my horns go away.

Damon takes me to the boarding house and puts me to bed.