9

I skip the senior prank night plan Klaus had and go back home. Klaus turned Tyler into a Hybrid, Damon and Kathrine found Michael, and Klaus left to make more Hybrids.

I go downstairs stepping over the dead bodies. I wave to Stefan as Rebekah walks in.

"He left me here. My brother actually left me here." She says and I sigh.

"Oh, Im sorry. Your tone implies that Im actually supposed to care." Stefan says. I shake my head at him.

"Your Klaus's sister?" Damon asks.

"Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure." She tells Damon."Which one's my room?" She asks looking at Stefan.

I grab some bags from her hands and she gives me a smile.

Stefan laughs."You're not staying here." He says and I scoff.

"Come on Rebekah. I'll show you to a room." I say and make my way to the stairs.

"Hmm. At least someone here has manners. Im starting to really like you." Rebekah says and I laugh.

"That's because you haven't seen me angry, love." I tell her with a chuckle. I set her up in the room next to mine.

"Im right next door if you need anything, and you can borrow anything of mine just let me know you have it." I tell her and she nods.

"Thank you, Shasta. You've been really nice and helpful to me ever since I woke up, I appreciate it." She says softly.

I smile." Well, I like you. Besides your easy to get along with." I tell her. "Im going to the grill." I tell her and leave.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I was sitting at the grill when my phone rang. I was ignoring everyone not wanting to be roped into any plans today but something was pulling at me telling me to answer. So, I did.

'Hello, love.' I smirk.

"Niklaus. How are you?" I ask as I throw back my cup of Bourbon.

'Im doing fine. Siring up a line of hybrids.' I hum.' How are you?' He asks and I sigh.

"Just a normal day in Mystic Falls." I tell him.

' Rebekah says you moved her in with you, that was nice.' He says and I smirk.

"Aww look who cares about his sister. I like her she's nice." I tell him and he chuckles.

'Im glad. I've got to go, but it was nice talking to you, love.' Nik says and I smile.

"Goodbye Nik." I say and hang up. I pay for my drinks and go back to the boarding house.

I go to Rebekah's room and knock. She opens the door and smiles as she sees me. i smile back."How was your first official day in mystic falls?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"Fine. Damon thought he could outsmart me." She says with an eyebrow raised and I chuckle.

"He's an idiot, like most men." I tell her and she chuckles.

"Im off to bed. Just wanted to check-in." I tell her and she smiles.

"Im all good." She tells me and I nod and go off to bed.