2

For the dance, I just add a leather jacket to my outfit.

I meet up with Damon outside and we walk in together.

When we walk in everyone is paying attention to the stage.

"We have a special shout-out tonight. This is for Elena. From Klaus." Everyone cheers and I giggle.

Damon gently elbows me.

"That was a lame cheap shoot. He's just trying to bait us." Damon says as he holds my hand.

"I know everyone here." Elena says looking around.

"Maybe he's not here. Just wants us to believe that he is." Stefan says.

"Its a party people. Let's dance." I say and pull on Damon's arm.

"Blend. Let him come to us." Damon says to the group before following me.

We dance.

"When can I tell the group the truth... about you and what you are." Damon asks and I sigh.

"Not unless we have to. People hear Im a demon and Im automatically the enemy. Promise me you won't tell unless you have to, Damon." I tell him and he nods.

"Promise. You know you're like a sister to me. You've had my back and saved my ass way to many times for me to stab you in yours." Damon says and I smile.

"Be careful. You know how easily I get attached." I tell him and he smiles.

"There's Ric. Let's go say hi." Damon says and pulls me with him.

"Special Dedication, huh? This guy's a little twisted." Ric says as I wrap my arm around Damon's. Ric eyes how close we are.

"Im not impressed." Damon says and I slap his chest.

"That was adorable if he wasn't trying to kill her." I tell them with a smile.

"Always one for romance." Damon teases.

"I can't help it. My brother would never let a guy close to me." I tell them

"Protective?" Ric asks and I nod.

"You have no idea." I tell him and he smirks.

"Let me know if you see anything out of whack. Shasta keeps Ric company." Damon says and I nod with a smile.

I turn to Ric." Dance?" I ask and he smirks.

"So Shasta, how old are you?" Ric asks as we dance.

I slap his chest." You know its rude to ask a lady her age. But if you must know, Im very old. So old I lost track." I tell him.

"Whens your birthday?" He asks and I shrug with a frown.

"I don't remember." I tell him honestly and he frowns. 

"You don't celebrate your birthday?" He asks and I shake my head.

He sighs and steps away. "I need to use the bathroom." He says and I nod and let him leave.

Me and Damon find each other again and dance until Stefan interrupts.

"Come here. Come here. Come here." He says as he drags us." Please tell me you didn't know that Bonnie was on a suicide mission." 

"How could you know that. NO witch could use that much magic and live." I say with a chuckle.

"Oh, great. Jeremy told you and of course, you told Elena." Damon says and I roll my eyes. Why is Elena so damn important?

"Yeah, I told her." Stefan says and I snort.

"Well, that was stupid of you." I tell him.

"You promised her no more secrets." Stefan told Damon.

"I changed my mind." Damon says and I laugh. Stefan glares and I shrug.

me and Damon go off to look for Elena when her and Bonnie literally ran into us.

"What happened?" 

"Klaus is in Alaric's body." Elena says.

"Great. Then I know who to kill." I say and walk the way the girls ran from. 

"No. Shasta wait. Elena go find Stefan. Now." Damon says. Elena runs off with a nod.

"Can you kill him?" Damon asks Bonnie.

"He's got some kind of protection spell on him." Bonnie tells him. As they go back and forth I speed off the way Bonnie came.

"Klaus." I call out when I see Alaric.

"Shasta. You have a beautiful name, love." He says and I smile.

"If you weren't in this olderman'ss body I could have swooned." I tell him as I walk closer. He chuckles.

He throws powder in my face and I cough as I fall to the floor.

"I dont want to hurt you Shasta, but I do want you." Klaus says and I pass out.