7

I was picking out outfits for Rebekah to try on as Klaus and Stefan sat and waited. Klaus would stare at me when I moved.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah calls out from the dressing room.

"There's not." Klaus calls out. I place the pile of clothes at the end of his chair and sit on Klaus's lap. He looks shocked but then wraps his arm around my waist.

Rebekah comes out.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then." She asks and I laugh. "You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers. And since when were you a couple? That wasn't in the story."

"We're not." I say with a frown.

"Shasta is a very touchy person. She knows no limits." Stefan speaks up.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus says and I slap his chest.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident."  She asks and I shake my head.

"I agree with that statement." I say and Stefan snorts.

"It's dance music." He answers.

I steel the bottle of alcohol from Klaus and drink from the bottle. I give it back to him.

"People dance to this?" She asks and Stefan hums.

"Are we done?" Klaus asks. Rebekah walks closer to us.

"And why are you so grumpy?" She asks him and I snort.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it." He tells her.

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." Rebekah says back and I try to hide my smile. Klaus sees it anyways and pinches my side. I squeal and slap him and he smiles.

"So what do you think?" Rebekah asks Stefan.

"I like it." He says and even I frown at how fake that was. "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when your lying, Stefan." She says and takes the pile of clothes before walking back into the dressing room.

"Nice one, good work." Klaus says grabbing his drink.

"Your the one that pulled the dagger out of her." Stefan says and I roll my eyes.

"I heard that." Rebekah calls and I laugh.

"I like her, besides I need another girl around, you men get annoying." I say as I lay back onto Klaus's chest.

"All right. I'm going to get some fresh air." Stefan says and leaves.

"Why does she call you Nik?" I ask Klaus.

"My full name is Niklaus." He tells me and I hum. 

"I like Nik, better." I tell him and he plays with my hair.

"You can call me whatever you like love." He tells me and I sigh. I can't leave him. Im already into deep.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

After shopping, we went back to Gloria's bar. I glare at Stefan as he walks in.

"You left us." Rebekah says.

"Ya sorry-" Stefan goes to say but I cut him off.

"No one actually cares Stefan." I say with a glare.

Klaus eyes me."What's your problem? You've been a bitch ever since we left the bar yesterday." Stefan says and I angry laugh as I hop off a table.

"Bitch. Oh, love you haven't seen me as a Bitch yet." I say and I growl at him.

"Not in my bar!" Gloria yells and I snarl at her with my demon face. Rebekah gasps.

"What the bloody hell are you?" She asks.

"A demon." Stefan says and Klaus pulls me over to him.