19

My phone rings and I see Rebekah's name and I sigh knowing it's not actually Rebekah. I answer it.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Please tell me you're coming to the dance. I told Nik you were going so he'd go with me." She tells me and I sigh.

"Fine, I'll go." I say and hang up.

I have my brother send me one of my dresses from the 20's. since I have the house to myself I grab the real white oak stake and go downstairs and toss it in the fireplace. I watch it burn with a smile.

"Why are you all smiley?" Damon asks as he walks in. I shrug.

"Cant I be happy?" I ask him jokingly. He smirks.

"Of Course, Ms.Morningstar." He says and I chuckle.

"Mr. Salvator, will you escort me to the high school's 20's dance?" I ask and he smiles.

"Wouldnt want to go with anyone else." He says and we go upstairs to get dressed. Damon drives us to the dance and Im impressed, it looks good.

Damon pulls me to the dance floor and pulls me in when a slow dance comes on. I lay my head on his chest.

"I know things have been hard for you." He tells me gently and I nod."Im sorry I've hurt you." Damon says and I smile.

"May I break-in?" I turn and see Klaus.

"I rather not." I tell him and Damon holds me tighter.

Klaus sighs."I don't know what I've done to upset you." He says desperately.

Damon pushes me away from him when Jeremy comes over."I need you." He tells Damon. Damon looks to me and I nod letting him leave. He kisses my head before walking away.

Klaus grabs me and pulls me close to him. "Tell me what's wrong." He says in my ear.

I sigh." I heard you and Rebekah. You lied to me. You told me you didn't want me to leave but that was because you planned on leaving all along." I say angrily.

Klaus sighs."I was gonna tell you yesterday. I was gonna ask you to come with me." He says and I look off.

"What do you say? Come with me." He says and I sigh."I was never going to leave you behind. I fancy you." He tells me and I look up at him.

"I. I think I'd like that." I whisper and he smiles. Damon comes over with a stressed look.

"What's wrong?" I ask him and he looks to Nik.

"Your Mothers back." He says and we follow him into a classroom. Where Bonnie is doing a spell.

"What's taking so long? All boundary spells have a loophole." Nik says and I rub his arm.

Matt comes in."People are walking right out of the dance, past the barrier." 

"If Matt and I can leave we can stop Esther ourselves. Alright, we just gotta find out where she is." Jeremy says and I laugh. I step up.

"Ballsey human. Ballsey, but stupid." I tell Jeremy,

"You're not going neither of you are strong enough to stop Esther. But I am. I'll go." I tell them.

"We can't walk out." Stephan reminds me.

"Im not a vampire. Im a demon, I have no soul, her spell won't work on me. Besides she'll be somewhere that she can get a lot of magic, she already used the witch house so my guess is the cemetery." I tell them but Nik pulls me back.

"You're not going alone." Nik says and I smile.

"Im a Morningstar. Im never alone." I tell him and feel the room change."Right Amenadiel?" I ask with a smirk.

"Of course sister." I hear Amenadiel and he steps out of the shadows with his wings tucked behind him. 

"Father has sent me to eliminate the threat. I guess this is a good a time as any to bound with my favorite sister." He says and I smile.

"Hmm. If I help, can you talk to father about getting my wings back?" I ask and he sighs but nods.

"Then let's go." I say with a smirk but once again Nik pulls me back.

"Be careful." He says and I kiss his cheek. Amenadiel grabs me and flies us to the cemetery.

I hear Esther talking and speed over and I growl as I rip into her throat. I drain her of blood and rip into her chest to get to her heart and eat that too.

Elena screams when she sees me but Amedadiel calms her down.

"Really Shasta?" He asks me but I give him a dopey smile.

"What? I helped." I say and speed back to the dance.

I see Stephan, Damon, and Nik at the line and smile with a wave.

"Well, you made a mess." Damon says referring to the blood on my face.

Bonnie walks out."It's done. Esther's not fighting me anymore. The boundary spell is broken." She says and I giggle.

"Thats because I drained her of blood and ate her heart out of her chest, and for such a wicked bitch she tasted delicious." I say with a wicked smile.

Damon crosses the line and holds out his arm to me."You need to shower." He says and I giggle and wink at Nik as he speeds us home. Damon drops me off and goes to say bye to Alaric as I take a shower.