10

Damon wanted me to help him with Michael, but me not wanting to get in the middle of this war decided it would be the best time to go back to hell for a while and visit my brother.

After spending the day with my brother and telling him about my mate and my plan to stay with him, I went back to Mystic Falls, just in time for the dance as I promised Damon.

Caroline told me they moved it to Tyler's house so that's where Im headed.

Dress^

I was a bit late but made it. I went inside to get a drink.

"Well don't you look, beautiful love." I turn with a smile to see Nik.

"Did you expect less?" I ask him and he shakes his head with a smile.

"Have you seen Rebekah?" Nik asks and I shrug with a frown.

"Just got here. I visited my brother so I don't know what the save Elena squad has planned, but Damon very admitted on me being here tonight." I tell him as I look around. He hums. My phone buzzes and I take it out.

"Speak of the devil. Damon wants me to meet him." I tell Nik and he nods.

"Be careful, love." Nik says and I smile before walking outside.

I look around for him but frown when I can't find him. I turn around about to walk back inside when I see an older man. I furrow my brows but groan when he stabs me.

"Hello, demon." He says with an English accent. I gasp trying to catch my breath from the pain but he speeds us away.

He passes me to someone else and I shout in pain as I see Elena dead on the floor.

Damon speeds behind Klaus and stabs him and in pain, I scream as the girl holding me twists the knife.

Niklaus looks to me with wide eyes."Shasta?!" He shouts out. I cough out blood.

Elena stands up and throws Wolf's bane grenades at the hybrid's she throws the one holding me off me and rips the knife out of my stomach.

I turn to see Stefan tackle Damon off of Klaus.

I grab Kathrine's shoulder." You saved me. So I'll save you. Run." I tell her and she nods and speeds off.

I swipe my hand and the stake moves closer to Klaus.

I grab Michael and throw him onto the ground and Nik speeds to us and stabs him.

He pulls me back as his dad yells and lights on fire. I hold my stomach and groan in pain as he walks us over to Stefan who is still on top of Damon.

"What the hell did you do?" Damon asks Stefan.

"He's earned his freedom." Nik says and Stefan stands up and comes closer. I groan in pain."Thank you, my friend. You no longer have to do as I say. Your free."

I pick up the knife Michael stabbed me with and Damon looks at me as I limp back in holding my stomach.

"Im so sorry." Damon says as tears swim in his eyes."I didn't know he was gonna have a weapon to hurt you." He says and I scoff.

"Well, I personally don't think she trust you." Nik says as he stands next to me. Stefan now gone.

"I don't." I say and my voice cracks as the tears traveled down my face.

"This is an angel blade. Meant to kill Demons. But Im assuming you knew that." I tell Damon and he shakes his head with wide eyes.

"I didn't. I swear. Michael didn't tell us anything about it. He just wanted me to make sure you were here at the party, that's it I swear. Your like a sister to me. I'd never hurt you on purpose." He says begging me to listen.

I glare at the blade in my hand and it goes ablaze and it turns to dust, getting destroyed by hellfire.

I sniffle and wipe my face."Run." I tell Damon and he does.