My Apologies!

Y'all...

When I tell you I feel so dumb, stupid, dumb right now... I mean it.

So like, I have multiple passwords for multiple things...

And my laptop reset, and I had to re log into wattpad.

I thought it was know big deal, because I thought I knew my password, but it turns out I didn't.

Before you say I could've just clicked 'forget your password?'  so I could get an email. Let me tell you something.

First, you are absolutely right. I could have done that... if I didn't use a different email from my main one...

That's right, I used a different email, and got kicked out of that email, and needed my password to get in...

I forgot that password too, because I thought that I would never need it, oh how so wrong I was.

Anyways, I was locked out of my wattpad, account, and it was torture because I just wanted to write, and my phone sucks to write with, and I was getting really annoyed.

Then I kinda forgot about it because I stopped writing, and then I was scrolling through my notes to read some of my old stories, when I found an icloud note called 'passwords' so I clicked on it, and BOOM my passwords were there.

So now I'm back, and am going to be pulling many all nighters so I can get this story back on track!

I'm so sorry y'all! I feel just as angered as you do. Trust me. It killed me not to write.

Anyways, I gotta go and re read my story so I know whats going on, and write some of these chapters!