Chapter 46:

I'm still sweaty and naked as I lay next to Johnny's equally exposed body.

My face buried in his neck, leaving lazy kisses, my chest pressed against his, if he weren't taller than me, certain parts would have been touching. My hand was wrapped around him, feeling his back muscles flex and tense as I moved it slowly across the flat, smooth platform.

He was still holding my waist, keeping me close to him, his chest occasionally pressing harder into mine as he inhales. His other hand playing with the back of my hair, still a bit damp from the sweat.

"Kins..." he murmurs,  I hum, my vibrations giving him goosebumps across his skin, I smile.

"I love you" he says, his breathing starting to pick up.

"I love you too, Johnny" I whisper in his ear as I leave a peck behind it.

"I want to look at you" he says, politely asking me to stop kissing his neck, collarbone, and jaw.

"I don't want to leave" I tell him.

I felt so safe, so warm, so... loved. I wanted to make sure he felt it too.

"Kins... I need to look at you" he says which catches my attention.

I reluctantly pull away slowly, staying far enough away where I can still see his eyes, but close enough where I don't have to move any part of my body.

He stares at me, observing my bare collarbones, my shoulders, my neck, my jaw, my cheeks, my nose, my lips, and then finally my eyes.

My face is incredibly red, I can feel it burning, the thin sheet over us suddenly feeling too hot.

We kicked the comforter off, it was getting in the way.

"You're so beautiful" he whispers, his eyes watering.

My heart jumped, and butterflies crashed in my stomach, "Johnny..." I say as I bury my face into his chest, squeezing him as tight as I can.

"I love you so much" I tell him, on the verge of tears now too.

I gasp when his mouth connects to my neck, and gasp again when there is a slight stinging pain. It was soon soothed by his warm wet tongue.

He pulled away from my neck, and I pulled out from his chest, looking at him confused, he didn't look in my eyes, but at my neck where he was previously attached to.

"What?" I ask confused.

"I couldn't help myself" he says, bringing his hand to touch my neck, I shivered from the tingling feeling it sent down my spine.

"You gave me a hickey?" I ask surprised, and he nods his head, swallowing, "you're not mad are you?" he asks, I quickly shake  my head no as I lean in for another kiss.

The door opens. 

Again.

It seems like deja vu as Johnny and I quickly pull away from each other, looking to see who was at the door, not surprised at all to see Darry standing in the doorway.

He looks around the room, and to the bed with only a thin sheet covering us, his eyebrows narrow, "get changed, be out here in one minute" he says, closing the door behind him.

Ah shit here we go again.

(I'm so sorry, I had to)

We quickly get out of the bed and pull on our clothes still littered in random places on the floor.

After finishing pulling them on and fixing my hair we walk out into the living room where Pony and Soda were sitting on the couch, Darry in his recliner, staring a hole through the wall.