Chapter 33:

My heart pounded in my chest, differently than the way it pounded when Johnny was on me just moments ago.

We sat there awkwardly and silently pissing our selves as Darry stared us down.

Soda was there too, but he looked more happy to have caught us than angry.

Well. 

If my time has come my time has come.

"Care to explain what's going on here?" he asks, his tone unnervingly calm.

"Nothing" I say, maybe they didn't see anything after all, Darry raised his brow, "didn't look like nothing" Soda says.

Oh great, they did see.

"You broke a rule" he says pointing at the door, it's handle still pressed into the wall.

Not just one.

"S-sorry" I tell him, stuttering. 

"I made those rules very clear" he says, his fingers squeezing his biceps, as if trying to control his anger.

"I'm sorry" I tell him. 

Like. What else was I supposed to say in this situation?

"You're sorry?" he asks, a muscle in his exposed bicep twitching.

I nod my head frantically, "yes, I know you had your rules, and I broke one, I'm sorry" I tell him.

Darry's eyes flicker to my waist, and his grip tightens on himself.

Confused I follow his glare to see that my sleeping shorts were pulled down enough on one side that my underwear was showing.

I must've been so fixated with Johnny's hip movements that I didn't even feel him start to pull down my pants.

I had to fight to hide my blush as I pulled them back up.

"Johnny, you can sleep in my room, I'll sleep on the couch" Darry says, the veins on his head popping.

I gulped, looking at Johnny, his face displaying an equal amount of embarrassment and fear.

He moved the pillow from his lap, and I looked down, sighing in relief as I saw nothing protruding from his pants.

He walked over to the doorway.

When Johnny passed Soda while trailing behind Darry, I saw Soda hand him something.

Once both Darry and Johnny were out Soda looked at me, "right, goodnight, Kinsley" he says, shutting the door.

I let out the breath I've been holding and looked at where the handle had hit, a large dent in the wall.

I laid back in my bed and smiled, my face heating up as I recalled the moments before we were rudely interrupted.

Would I go farther?

Yes.

I wouldn't even try to deny the pleasure I felt from that short amount of time, and now that I know what Johnny can do, what else he could do, I knew that I would. 

Would I have gone farther right then?

No.

As much as my body was driven to; the slight arches of my back, my moans, and incoherent murmurs, it was more of a getting to know each other.

We were both experimenting.

I have never done anything willingly with a guy before, I didn't know what I was doing, and I think Johnny was the same as me, not having done this before.