I do -Charlie Watts-

Today was the day. The day you were going to get married to the man who you considered to be the love of your life.

You had waited for quite long, in your opinion. With the touring, finding a date for the wedding wasn't an easy thing to do and you didn't want to interrupt anything. Charlie had told you many times that he could cancel a show for the wedding, that it wouldn't disturb anything, but you simply didn't agree.

"These people are so excited to come and see you play! For all you know, it might be the only time they'll be able to do so. Come on, we can wait a bit longer, just a few more weeks."

He finally agreed, after a few little arguments, on waiting until the tour would be over, knowing you were right. Plus, the stress of all those shows would certainly affect his mood and he wanted to be as relaxed and happy as possible for his wedding.

When the tour finally ended and Charlie came back home, you started planning everything. The venue, the reception, who would sit where, what the menu would include, where the whole thing would take place, the dress, the suit. There wasn't one thing that wasn't thought of by you or your soon to be husband. And if anyone was to look into your organization they would never guess how hard it actually was.

"No, Charlie, we're not putting dark blue flowers as the center pieces, they wouldn't fit the light green we chose for the ribbons and baloons." You said, putting away the picture your fiancé had presented to you.

"Okay then, what about these?" He said, pointing a picture showing a vase of white lilies and light blue roses. You smiled and nodded. It would look lovely at the center of the tables, that's for sure. Your boyfriend picked the picture and wrote the number of the florist on the back of it before placing it in a file where everything concerning the wedding was kept.

It took a long time before the whole thing was organized perfectly and even then, some things were bothering you. Like the fact that you couldn't choose your maid of honor. it was a difficult choice and you hated that you could only pick one of your friend to do it. You debated until your friends chose for you, tired of waiting indefinitely for your decision. So your maid of honor would be Alice, your childhood friend and your first one too.

Of course when there's bridesmaids, there are bridesmaid's dresses. For this one, you asked for your bridesmaids' help. All of you agreed that the dresses would at least be a bit shorter than yours and would be of a soft lilac colour, but no one would agree on one dress. Everytime, something didn't fit well or didn't please one of your friends. The one with the little diamonds on the top didn't look good on Eva, the one with the tight skirt was hated by Audrey and the one with the long sleeves simply looked horrible. It took weeks before you found something that fitted the all the bridesmaids well enough and that they all liked but when you did, you were happy you had taken the time to choose the right one.

And when you thought it was all over, that you had finished planning the whole wedding, you realized you hadn't decided who would sit where. Of course your three bridesmaids would sit at the same table with the three groomsmen and the maid of honor and best man would sit beside you and Charlie. But where would you place the other guests?

"Alright, so we know both of the parents and our siblings are at the same table, your friends and mine are at another one. But what about the others? We've got to place the families and I don't want to divide them." Charlie said.

He was right. Dividing the two families because it would be easier wasn't what you wanted. So you worked on the perfect arrangement with your soon to be husband. Your aunt and uncle would sit with his grand parents and his two cousins from his mother's side. The 24 children present would sit at four different tables, giving the parents a little time to relax during the meal. All seemed to work well, until you ended up with your judgmental cousin to place somewhere.