One Word To Describe Your Couple - The Rolling Stones-

This one contains ALL of them. Ronnie, Mick Taylor and the rest (of course). I didn't know if I would stick to only the five originals, but then I thought that maybe some of you would like the later members so I added them.

Keith:
Loving. You and Keith are like the couple goals. Always laughing and having fun together. Always complimenting each other. Always holding hands or close to the other. Nobody has ever seen the both of you fight and that's because you rarely do. Usually, you talk it out before it gets there and try and find a solution. Of course your couple isn't perfect, but you're not looking for perfection either. Everytime the two of you go out with the rest of the band, they welcome you by saying "Well! If it ain't Mr. an Mrs. Perfect couple! Come in."

Mick (Jagger):
Hot. You and Mick are both gorgeous and there's no denying that. Your outfits always match and you're dripping confidence. Walking in the street or on the red carpet with him makes you feel powerful and sexy. Your boyfriend always tells you how magnificent you are and never stop saying it in interviews when asked about you.
"She's just so beautiful and hot, y'know. The way she walks is so confident and the attitude she has towards things is awesome. We love matching, it's like trying to look nicer everytime."

Bill:
Funny. Jokes are all the time with you and Bill. You're the definition of having fun to him and he admires your sense of humor. Always cracking a joke here and there and you can be sure you'll hear him laugh. It doesn't bother the others yet, but it's bound to happen because you're often in the studio with them. Yet they laugh at most of your jokes too.
The last time you went to the studio, you were welcomed by Charlie saying "Thank god you're here, they're all serious and boring today. Use your magic Y/N, we need it."

Charlie:
Marriage. There's no doubt that you and Charlie are what a successful marriage looks like. The others admire your couple for the way you deal with problems together. Both you and your husband agree to disagree and compromise with each other. Charlie still flirts with you like at the beginning and you do the same, because it's how you keep the spark alive and well. Really, you're a respected couple. Keith always finds it funny to say that it'll be the end of true love the day you and Charlie decide to break it up.
"I'm telling ya, the day Y/N and Char end it, there won't be true love anymore. We'll all be screwed!"

Brian:
New relation. You an Brian always seem to have that new relationship type of vibe. Blushing at every compliment, not keeping away from each other, PDA all the way and a bit of shyness. It's not that you're uncomfortable, it's just that he always makes you feel like a teenager in love. The group finds it a bit annoying because you distract him quite a lot but he just won't work if you're not here so they have to deal with it. "Christ, Brian, stop undressing Y/N with your eyes and focus on the damn song will ya?"

Mick (Taylor):
Cute. Matching outfits, compliments, kisses, hugs, cuddles and smiles. No one would suspect anything 18+ from you and Mick with all the cuteness you show together. Mick loves talking about you to his friends and you love talking about him to yours. Holding hands is a big thing and hugs too. It's hard for him to leave you alone for a long time because he misses you a lot. People might find it a bit too sweet, but you don't care. Anyway, the boys don't complain about it because you bring chocolate chips cookies every monday.

Ronnie:
Sweet. Support is a big thing in your relationship and you always encouraging each other. When he's feeling insecure or not so confident about something, you make sure to boost his confidence and give him all the love and support you have. People often say you're the nicest people on earth because of that. You remember an interview where Charlie said he liked how you and Ronnie seemed to motivate everyone around you. "It's like their thing, you know. Everywhere they go, they give energy to people. I don't even think they realize it but it's nice to have that type of people around you."