Where he likes to kiss you -Led Zeppelin-

Robert Plant :
On your cheek. It's a hard choice to make, but he absolutely loves it when he can feel you smile as he kisses your cheek. And when he pulls away and sees the soft pink blush covering them he falls even more in love with you. Robert is really just a big softie, he's all in for the cuteness.

Jimmy Page :
Definitely your neck. He doesn't even has to think about it. Jimmy knows it's one of your turn ons and uses it against you quite often. Everytime you try and tease him even just a little, he'll lean in, let his hot breath on your neck send shivers down you spine, and kiss your neck softly. He loves to see you get shy and flustered, he finds it cute.

John Paul Jones :
Your forehead. He's quite a bit taller than you and whenever he hugs you, John will leave a kiss on the top of your head or on your forehead. Although it reminds you how small you are, you love the cute gesture. It kind of reminds you how he'll always be there to protect you if needed and you like it. Of course, a big part of why it's where he likes to kiss you the best is because the smile you send him afterwards makes him weak in the knees.

John Bonham :
To him, there's nothing like a kiss full of love on the lips. Maybe it's a bit old fashioned, but there's a reason it's been the best for so many years isn't there? John loves to grab your waist and pull you towards him before crashing his lips on yours, he almost does it just to make you swoon a bit more every time.