Girl talk...

I spend the day on the couch eating junk food, watching sad movies and crying. I can't believe I'm that women. That woman who cheats. I have no willpower when it comes to Leo. I know it's a cop out and I'm a horrible person. I don't know how I'm going to look David in the eye again.

The doorbell rings. I think about not answering it but they keep ringing it. I finally get up and open the door to Lily, Kate, Millie and Julia.

"Ah, honey. What's going on?" Lily comes in and hugs me as everyone else follows and goes to the kitchen.

"Oliver told me that something was up with you and Leo last night and that we should check on you."

Millie hands me a glass of wine. "Em you don't have to tell us anything you don't want to but we just want you to know that we're all here for you."

I drink half of my glass in one big sip. "Leo and I slept together after your wedding last year, Lil." I drink the rest of my wine. They all talk at once.

"What?!" Julia

"And you're just now telling us?" Lily

"How was he?" Millie

"Is he as big as I imagine he is?" Kate

I laugh as Lily smacks Kate on the arm. "We flirted with each other all night and then he found me as I about to leave and drug me to the side of the house. Things got very heated very quickly and I asked him to come home with me."

"What! Emma Jones asked a man she barely knows to go home with her? I'm so proud." Kate raises her glass to me.

"So how come you never said anything about it?" Lily asks.

"Because he up and left in the middle of the night and I never heard from again until last night."

"That dick." Millie refills my glass. "What happened last night?"

"He kissed me."

Julia asks. "What did you do?"

"I pushed him away and yelled at him and I told him he couldn't do that because I have boyfriend."

Lily comes up to me and takes my hand. "So why are you so upset today? We can tell you've been crying."

I take a deep breath. "He came by this morning. Things got a little out of hand."

"Did you sleep with him?" Julia sounds shocked.

"No! But there was kissing. And touching. And I was mostly naked. And I may have had an orgasm. All while he was fully clothed." I bury my face in my hands and wait to hear their responses. When I hear nothing I look up and they're all just staring at me.

"Someone say something. Tell me what a horrible person I am. Tell me what an idiot I am."

"So was it all fingers or more of mouth situation or a little of both?" Kate raises her eyebrow as she waits for my answer.

"Kate! Focus. I cheated on David. Sweet, nice, caring, David. What am I going to do?"

"Look, Em. The question is why did you cheat? Do you have feelings for Leo?" Lily asks as she goes to the freezer and looks inside. She pulls out my bottle of vodka.

Millie goes to get shot glasses out of my cabinet. "Also, what did Leo say? What does he want?"

"I dont know why I did it. This isn't me. You guys know that." I take the shot that Millie hands me and down it. "But god there is something about Leo that just makes me lose control. I've done things with him that I've never done. I feel sexy and free when I'm with him."

"And what about David? How does he make you feel?" Julia asks as she downs her shot.

"I'm comfortable with him."

"Em, comfortable is nice. In a pair of shoes. But do you feel any sparks or excitement when it comes to David?" Lily asks.

"I mean there's attraction. The sex is nice and he does make me happy. When I picture my future it's with a guy like David. Not someone like Leo. He's with a different women every chance he gets. And I get it. He's hurting and scared to get close to anyone after losing his wife and son."

Millie asks. "Did he tell you that?"

"He told me he cares about me and it scares him and that he can't guarantee a future. So it's not hard to figure out why. He's leaving for Chicago tomorrow and he doesn't officially move here until next month. He wants me to take the month to think about what I want and he's going to do the same."

Millie pours one more shot for everyone and then puts the Vodka away. "Are you going to consider trying with him and are you going to tell David?"

"I don't know. I don't know what to do! The guilt is going to eat me alive if I don't tell him, but if I do tell him then he'll break up with me and I don't want to loose him. And as far as Leo is concerned I don't think I can take that chance. He has a lot of stuff he has to work out and he already hurt me once." I take my last shot. "Look I don't want to talk about this anymore. I think we should go out."

Everyone agrees and we decide on dinner and drinks. I go to get ready while they all have another glass of wine. I need to take my mind off of everything and a night out with girls is just the thing. I decide on skinny khaki pants, and a white,crop tank top with big buttons down the front. I slid on some tan sandles and head out to the living room.

We eat and talk about anything other than guys. After we're all done we go to a little bar that has karaoke. Kate and I are the only ones who will actually sing but everyone has a good time. Kate sings all the traditional karaoke songs while I prefer good music. Unless there's a lot of alcohol involved then I'll sing whatever.

After a few hours of singing, drinking and dancing we call it a night. I promise the girls I'll keep them posted. Once I'm home I check my phone and see that David called. It's too late to call him back so I decide I'll deal with it in the morning.