Wait for me...

I lean forward and kiss her. God, I've missed this. I've missed her. After a minute I pull back.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Meet me at my house?"

"Okay." I kiss her again before she gets out of the car.

As I follow her back to her house I wonder if this is big mistake. I honestly don't care if it is. She needs this and I want this. We're both adults and we can deal with the consequences later. I park in her driveway and follow her in through the garage.

She walks straight back to her room. And she doesn't even wait for me, she starts to undress herself.

"I know this doesn't mean anything and I'm okay with that. I just need you to make me feel better. Even if it's only for a little while."

I walk up to her and put my hands on top of hers to stop her before she undoes her pants. Then I take her face in my hands.

"Hey, don't ever say that anything between us doesn't mean something because Emma it means everything. Every kiss, touch, smile, laugh. It all means the world to me. I will gladly do whatever I can to take your pain away but know that I'm doing it because you mean everything to me."

I kiss her then. I take my time. Eventually, I undo her pants and push them to the floor. She's standing in front of me in her bra and underwear.

"You're gorgeous." I run my finger across her collar bone and down over the swell of her breast. She sucks in her breath as I glide over her nipple. "I've missed watching the way you respond to my touch." My finger continues its journey down her stomach and between her thighs. I feel how wet she is through her underwear. Her head falls back as I push against her clit.

I slip my hand inside her panties and my finger slides between her wet folds. I let out a groan as my dick responds to the feel of her. I push two fingers inside her and she cries out. She quickly starts to move against my hand. I pull my fingers out and rub them against her clit. She grabs my shoulders to balance herself as she tries to find her release. She lets out a sound of frustration and then she's pushing me down to my knees.

"Taste me Leo. Please, I wanna come."

As I kneel in front of her I slide her panties off and then I do as she asked. I slide my tongue along her opening and then I push inside her. She puts her fingers in my hair and holds me as she moves against my mouth. I move up and suck on her clit as my fingers find their way back inside her. She quickly falls over the edge.

"Yes Leo! Dont stop. Fuck."

As I stand up, I pick her up and carry her to the bed. Shee gets situated while I quickly undress and then I join her. I kiss her and let her taste her own orgasm on my lips. She moans in my mouth and then she starts to grab me and pull me on top of her.

I pull back so I can look at her as I enter her. I love this intimacy. I love watching every emotion and feeling play across her face.

I start out slow but its been awhile and I'm so turned on by her that I quickly pick up my pace. I sit back so that I can hold her legs up and go deep. She arches her back and grabs her breast. She's fucking hot like this. I pound harder and she reaches down to rub her clit. I feel her tightening around me and that does it for me. We both climax together and then I fall on top of her. She trails her fingers up and down my back as we both fight to catch our breath.

"You are really good at making me feel good."

I let out a laugh. "Good. I'm glad to hear it. You're pretty fucking fantastic yourself."

I hear the smile in her voice as she says. "Thanks, I try."

I go up on my elbows so I can see her face. "I know you heard your dad and I talking in the kitchen."

"Yes."

"You heard me say that you make me want to live again?" When she nods her head yes I go on. "I meant it. I also meant it when I said I'm trying. I'm going to therapy. It seems to be helping. I'm getting better. I'm not completely there yet but I'm working in it. Emma, I'm not asking you to wait forever but can you please just wait a little while longer?" I wipe away the tear rolling down her cheek. "I love you and for the first time since I lost Eli and Cassie I see a future where I can actually be happy. And its all because of you. So will you please wait for me?"

She nods her head. "Yes. I'm not going anywhere." She kisses me and then we just lay there and hold each other because neither of us wants to let go.

Eventually we have to get up. She has to shower and get ready so she get back to her dad.

I go in the kitchen and make her something to eat while she's getting ready. She comes out of her room and is surprised when she sees me in the kitchen.

"What's all this?"

"I figured you need to eat. It's just a chicken pasta salad. I made plenty if you want to just pack it up and take it with you for you and your dad."

She comes up to me and kisses me on the cheek. "That was very sweet of you. Thank you. I will take it with me. I'm sure dad hasn't eaten."

I help her pack it up and then we head out to her car.

"Will you let me know about the funeral arrangements? I would like to be there if that's okay with you."

"Of course. I would like that. Thank you again for today."

"You're welcome." I kiss her goodbye and head to my car. I need to hurry up and work on myself so I can get back to her and our future as soon a s possible.