Yes, yes, yes...

It's been two years since Emma Jones brought me back to life with a simple touch. She was an unexpected and pleasant surprise. Its been a rough road and I made alot of mistakes but thankfully she is a forgiving and patient woman.

We've officially been together for six months now. I was able to convince her that night to move in with me and we haven't been apart since.

When I went back to Chicago and told Cassie goodbye I also talked to my father about expanding Baker Enterprises here in Cincinnati. We made a deal with Noah and Oliver's Architectural Firm and became equal share holders in the firm. It's now called Mansfield Baker Design. Everyone there gets to keep their jobs and positions, we just plan to expand the company so we can continue to grow and develop across the Midwest. I'm working as an architectural engineer again. I didn't want any top billing at the firm. Everyone there is doing a great job. I just want to get back to building things.

It's Emma's birthday and the whole gang plans on meeting at the same karaoke bar we went to last year. I'm sitting in the livingroom waiting for Emma to finish getting ready.

She finally comes down the stairs and I stand to walk to her. She looks stunning in a black long sleeved mini dress and some seriously sexy heals.

"Hello, gorgeous." I wrap my arm around her and nuzzle her neck. "What do you say to us just staying in and I take you right here on the dinning room table."

She bulls back and gives me a big smile. "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Well we have to make an appearance at the bar eventually but okay you can take me right here on the dinning room table before we go." She leans in and bites my ear before saying, "I know you so well that I didn't even bother putting on my underwear yet so you would have easy access."

At her words I groan and pick her up so that her legs wrap around my waist. I carry her over to the table and set her down. When I step back and lift her dress I see you wasn't lying.

"Fuck." I cup the back of her head. "You Emma Jones are so fucking perfect." I kiss her then and as I do her hands work to undo my belt and push my pants down. Once she has my dick free she scoots forward on the table and wraps her legs around me.

"Fuck me now Leo. I'm so wet and ready for you."

"Christ." Her words are a huge turn on and all I need to hear. I push hard and fast into her. She cries out my name as I go even deeper. "Fuck Emma, you're so wet. You feel so good."

I push her back so that she's laying across the table. At this angle I can go even deeper. I pump faster and I feel my climax building as my balls become tight. God she drives me fucking wild. I lean forward and place my hand at the base of her neck as I pound hard and slow into her. She puts her hand over mine and moves it to her throat. I know what she wants. I lightly apply pressure and I feel her moan as well as hear it. She likes it a little rough and so do I. We found that out in the past six months. We've done a lot sexual exploration and let me tell you it's been a lot of fuckimg fun.

With my hand around her throat and me pumping hard into her she finds the release she's looking for and I'm right there with her.

I pull her up and cup both hands against her face.

"Happy Birthday Emma." I kiss her lightly on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you, Leo."

We both clean up and head to the bar. We're late but it was totally worth it.

Everyone cheers when we walk in. They take turns hugging her and wishing her a happy birthday while I buy a round of drinks for everyone.

Oliver comes up to the bar. "So?"