Birthday Celebrations...

The ride back to my house is a little awkward because I'm kind of freaking out. I just saw Leo getting a blow job and then I kissed him what is wrong with me?

Once we make it to my house and go inside David asks,"Are you okay, Em?" He walks up to me and puts his arms around my waist.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Tonight turned out okay. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be." He kisses my neck as he slowly slides my cover up off my shoulders before letting it fall to floor. Then he unties my bikini top and throws it on top of my cover up leaving in only may bikini bottom and sandals. "And I know how to make it even better."

He kisses me and I kick of my sandals as he lowers my bikini bottoms. Once I'm completely naked he picks me up so that my legs and arms are wrapped around him. He quickly carries me to my bedroom where he sets me on the floor long enough to loose his clothes and grab a condom from the nightstand. Once he has the condom on he picks me back up and pushes me up against the wall. My legs are wrapped around him and he slides into me.

"David! God, that feels good." This is the first time we've done it like this. David's never been this aggressive before and I have to say, I really like it. He kisses me as his hips pump into me hard and fast. Then he kisses down my neck and takes my breast into his mouth.

He walks over to sit on the edge of the bed with me straddling him and kisses me. It's a possessive, demanding kiss. When he pulls away from me he lays back and says, "Ride me, Em." He digs his fingers into my hips as I move up and down on him.  His hand slids over so that his thumb can circle around on my clit. He applies just the right amount of pressure and my head falls back. After a few more strokes I cry out as my orgasm takes hold.

"Fuck Emma. You're beautiful." He groans and I feel him swell more inside me right before he cries out with his own release.

Sfyer were both cleaned up and in bed for the night he falls alseep quickly, but I lie awake thinking about what a horrible person I am.

I decided not to tell anyone what happened in Leo's room. It's for the best, atleast that's what I tell myself.  Neither of us look good in that story and we both look bad enough already.

Things between David and I are good. There's been a lot of sex. It's almost like he's marking his territory now that Leo's in town.

Two months go by without Leo and I seeing each other. But that all changes the weekend of my birthday. The girls planned a night out at a nice karaoke bar downtown. David had an emergency at the hospital late this afternoon but he promises to make it as soon as he can. He planned a special dinner tomorrow for my actual birthday so I won't be mad if he can't make it. Not that I can be mad anyway, he is caring for sick children after all.

I bought a new dress for the night. It's purple with tiny red polka-dots. It's a long-sleeved, chiffon, mini dress with a plunging neckline line and buttons all down the front. Its October so I decide on my thigh high black suede boots because of the cooler temperatures outside. I leave my hair down in loose beach waves.

Once I'm ready I make myself a drink while I wait for Kate and Noah to show up. Kate and I live closest together so they offered to pick me up since David will be late.

I'm still not sure whats going on with Noah and Kate. They've been seeing each other off and on for almost a year but nobody, including them, seems to know where it's going or what exactly they are to each other.

I finish my drink just as I hear a beep outside. I grab my small clutch purse and head out the door. Kate gets out of the car and squeels as she hugs me. "Happy almost birthday! Em, this dress is gorgeous. You have to let me borrow it."

I laugh, "Yeah, I dont know if your boobs will fit in this thing but you're more than welcome to try. You look beautiful yourself." She has on an off the shoulder sweater dress with knee high boots. When I get in Noah turns in his seat.

"Happy Birthday Emma."

"Thanks Noah. You going to sing with me and Kate tonight?"

"I'll think about it." He will, he always does. He's pretty good. He can be a little shy at times but he comes out of his shell when he sings.

We make it to the bar and when we walk in everyone else is already there.

"Happy Birthday!!!" Millie instantly hands me a shot of tequila and after I down it everyone gives me hug. I turn around to set my purse on the table and I run right into Leo.

"Happy Birthday gorgeous." He puts an arm around my waist and gives me a hug as he kisses my cheek. Then he hands me a glass of bourbon. He looks good in a thin white fitted sweater, black dress pants and black dress boots.

"Thank you Leo." I set my purse down and take a sip of my drink. "Its good to see you." See I can act like a civilized adult.

"Its good to see you too." He leans in a little so nobody else can hear him. "You look absolutely delicious." He gives me a wink and then turns to talk to Noah.

Kate puts her arm through mine. "I put a song in for us already."

"God please don't make me sing No Scrubs on my birthday."

She laughs. "You know you love it. But no thats not what I put in. Its a surprise."

It doesn't take long for me to find out what it is. I here Alex, the guy who runs the karaoke, call up Kate and I.

"Up next we have Kate and Emma. Everyone give it up for Emma she's celebrating a birthday tonight."

We walk up and as Alex hands me my mic he leans in and kisses my cheek. "Happy Birthday." The girls and I have been regulars at karaoke night for a long time and Alex and I had one date a few years ago. Sadly there just wasn't any chemistry there but we make good friends.

The music starts and I have to laugh at Kate. Its Maren Morris Drunk Girls Don't Cry. Kate and I put on a good performance and the crowd gets into with us. When the song ends we head back to our table to the cheer of the crowd.

Leo's watching me and as I sit he asks, "Is there anything you can't do?"

"Plenty."

"I doubt it. You're really good."

"Thank you. Do you sing?" Just then Alex calls Leo's name. "I'll take that as a yes. You any good?"

He takes a sip of his drink. And then just gives me a wink before heading up on stage.