Soon, Very soon...

The drinks are flowing and everyone seems to be having a good time. Hunter and Millie did a great job decorating for the holidays and the house looks great. Speaking of looking great, Emma looks gorgeous. But that's nothing new. She really is beautiful.

I walk over to her and put my hand on the small of her back then I lean in and whisper in her ear.

"Can I talk to you in the the other room for a minute?"

She turns to look at me. "Yeah, is everything okay?"

I nod my head yes and lead her back to the bedroom.

I close the door as she asks, "Leo, what-"

I grab her and kiss her. I angle my head to deapen the kiss and as I do I grab her ass and pull her hard against me. My dick is already hard and she moans when she feels it. I push her up against the wall and move my hips against her. She grabs my ass and holds me tight as she also starts to move. When we're both frantic with need I turn her around and place her hands on the wall. I undo her jumpsuit and push it to the ground. She takes her feet out and I spread her legs. I kiss her back as I place my hand between her legs. I feel how ready she is for me so I undo my pants and push hard into her.

She starts to cry out but I place my hand over mouth.

"You have to be quiet gorgeous." I push hard and fast. "Fuck Emma, you drive me fucking crazy. I was trying to listen to the conversation out there but all I could think about was your tight pussy wrapped around my dick." I grab her hips and pound into her even harder. "Come for me honey. Please."

"Fuck Leo. Play with my ass, now. I wanna come."

"Jesus." I groan. I take my finger into my mouth and get it wet. Then I slowly slide it into her tight ass. She moans and as I start to move again. She moves with me and I feel her orgasm before she even starts to cry out.

"Yes, Leo. Don't stop." She reaches back with one hand and spreads her cheeks more so I go deeper. "Shit! Oh god."

"Christ Em. Fuck!" I explode inside her. There's no other way to describe it. Fuck that was good.

I press my body against hers and we take a minute to catch our breath.

"So much for being quiet." I say against her ear.

She laughs. "Oh my god. I can't go back out there. They'll know we just had sex."

"That's okay. I think they know we have sex already."

She turns and pushes me. "But not in their house with all of them out there." Her cheeks are pink. Partly because of her orgasm and partly from embarrassment. I walk up to her and kiss her.

"Emma, it's not a big deal. We're all friends and trust me we are not the first ones to have sex in someone else's house or with a bunch of people around." I kiss her again. "Besides it's all your fault for being so god damn sexy."

She laughs again and turns to get dressed. As she bends over to get her clothes I smack her ass.

She jumps, "Hey!"

I wink at her. "Don't pretend you didn't like it."

She gives me a devilish little smile.

I groan. Fuck she did like it. I go up to her and pull her hair so she's looking at me.

"We are definitely revisiting this whole rough sex thing. Soon. Very, very soon." I kiss her once more and then we get cleaned up and dressed.

We walk out and everyone acts like everything is normal so Emma and I exchange looks. Maybe they didn't hear us.