That Changes Everything...

The night is turning out to be a lot of fun. Everyone's dancing and having a good time. We're all sitting at our table drinking and laughing when Lily leans over and asks me to dance with her. I stand up and offer her my hand.

"Oliver I'm stealing your wife for a dance. It's not my fault if she's in love with me by the time we get back."

"Keep dreaming dickhead. She has much higher standards than that." He looks over at Emma."No offense." Everyone laughs and I just flip him off.

Once on the dance floor I wait Lily out. I know she wants to talk about something and that's why she pulled me out here.

"So last night with Olivia you were really upset. I heard you on the monitor. I'm sorry, I should of turned it off but I heard you singing. Leo, it was just so beautiful I couldn't help but listen. Then I heard you crying. You doing okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay." I leave it at that. I don't want to bring everyone's night down by talking about what really goes on in my head.

"Look I know this isn't the ideal place to talk about this stuff but, Ollie and I are worried about you. Eli's birthday is coming up and Oliver told me how rough that time is for you. I just want you to know that we're here for you and so is Emma as long as you really let her in. Don't hide your pain from her. You didn't tell her about last night did you?"

"No, there was nothing to tell."

"Leo. Of course there is. You're hurting. And sadly, you probably always will be. So you can't expect to have a real relationship if you tried to hide that part of your life. You need to let Emma in so she can help you heal." The song ends and Lily goes up on her toes to kiss my cheek. "Just promise me that you won't go through Eli's birthday drunk and alone. Let someone be there for you."

"I'll think about it." As she walks back to the table I head to the bar. Eli's birthday is in two weeks. Lily's right. I'm already feeling the weight of that. That's part of what last nights meltdown with Olivia was. My baby boy would of been five this year. It's been almost three years since him and Cass have been gone and it still doesn't hurt any less.

Emma comes up to me and places her hand on my back. "You okay? What did Lily say to you?"

"I'm fine. We mostly just talked about Olivia. It's getting close to midnight, you still ready to make our escape right after the ball drops?"

She just looks at me and for a minute I don't think she's going to let the Lily topic go but then she says, "Yes. I'm more than ready. Let's go back to the table. They're filling the champaign glasses now."

They turn on a big screen and we see Times Square and the ball. They've filled glasses with champagne and handed out noise makers. Everyones standing and getting ready for the countdown to begin.

Three...Two...One! I pull Emma close to me and kiss her long and hard. I put my conversation with Lily out of my head and just enjoy this beautiful woman in my arms.

When I finally pull back she gives me her most radiant smile. "Happy New Year, Leo"

"Happy New Year, Emma." I give her another light kiss and then everyone around the table exchanges hugs and kisses. I notice Andrew found someone to kiss at midnight. Good for him.

Emma and I last about another ten minutes and then we make a run for it. We're the only ones in the elevator so I get the party started right away. I push her against the wall and kiss her. My hands are in her hair and she's got my shirt bunched in her hands. By the time we make it to our floor we're both breathing heavy and more than ready.

I let us into the room and turn her around so I can undo the zipper of her dress. Once that hits the floor I slid off her panties. She's standing in front of me in nothing but gold fuck me heals and hair that's messed up from my hands being in it.

"God you really are gorgeous. Now get on the bed." She does as I tell her and I take my tie off. "Put your hands above your head." She does and tie them together and then I tie her to the bed frame. Her cheeks are flush and she's breathing heavy. I quickly undress as she watches. I see her hips move and I can tell that she wants to be touched so badly. I decide to tease her first.

I stand on the side of bed and take myself into my hand. I stroke slowly as she watches.

"That's not fair. I can't touch myself and you know watching you makes me crazy. "

"You said you wanted me in total control. Seeing you tied up has me so hard." I continue to stroke myself. I take the precum from the top of my dick and rub it along her lip. Then I lean down and kiss her. I taste myself on her lips and it drives me crazy. I'm guessing it does her too because she moans in my mouth.

I kiss my way down her body. Taking my time on her perky breast. I bite on her nipple and she cries out. I work my way lower and I spread her legs far. At first I watch as I slide my finger between her wet folds. She's so slick. I rub my finger gently against her clit and she moans. Then I slide two fingers inside. I go deep and curl them up so I'm touching just the right spot. Her back arches off the bed. Shes fucking gorgeous when she's like this. All hot and breathing hard. She bucks against my hand and flick my tongue over her clit.

"Leo! Of god, yes. Don't stop."

I take one of my fingers out of her and slide it lower. I push inside her and she explodes. "Yes! Deeper!" I push both fingers deeper and she tightens around them.

I crawl up the bed and untie her from the headboard but I still keep her hands tied together. I prop up some pillows and lean her against them so her heads slightly elevated. Then I straddle her and she knows exactly what I want. She takes me deep into her mouth. I grab the headboard and bow my head to watch. God shes good at this. She can take almost all of me.

"Fuck Emma. That feels so good. Open a little wider for me baby." She does and I grab her hair and hold her still as I thrust deeper into her throat. "Fuuuck!" The word comes as a groan. I thrust a few more times but then I pull back as I start to feel my balls tighten. I don't wanna come this way. I want to be inside her.

I untie her hands and then I'm on top of her. I pull one of her legs up and hold it against me hip to give me a good angle so I can go deep. I push into her hard and she cries out. She puts a hand on my cheek and looks me in the eye.

"Harder, Leo. Don't hold back." I give her what she wants. I pump my hips hard and fast. My orgasm is right there but I want her with me.

"Come with me baby. Please. Please, Emma." As I plead with her she finds her release. As we're both going over the edge she says something that changes everything. She says the one thing that can ruin everything.

She says. "I love you, Leo."