57

☀︎

... we gonna get some smut delivered today ...

"Chain him up in the basement, Joseph," Xavier orders when we enter the mansion, he throws the body of Zanto onto the ground roughly. The chloroform truly did a number on the weak guy. Joseph grabs him and pulls him down the stairs, my knowledge of what will happen to him now only awakens that sick side of me again. 

My eyes meet the dark ones of Xavier, all alone in the hallway and he takes a step closer to me. "Bedroom, now," His dark voice demands. 

"Lead the fucking way, your highness," I tell him sarcastically, desperately trying to hide how this intense side of him makes my body feel. 

Xavier grabs my wrist in his rough hand and pulls me with him up the stairs, finally reaching his bedroom. He wastes no time in locking the door behind us and throwing my body against it. His hot gaze dances over my body and my breathing quickens, goosebumps scatter across my singing skin, I want him so much it's pure terror. 

"Undress, Eloisa," He says through the tense darkness of the room. 

Not wanting to question him and actually enjoying this dominating side of him, I decide to go along with his words. Pulling the straps of the dress down my bare arms, I push it down my hips and it pools by my feet. Now standing in my black underwear and heels in front of Xavier, the thigh holster pushes against my hot skin. 

I bend forward to unclasp my heels, he grabs my arms and pulls me up again. His black eyes scan my body before he makes eye contact, it has me breathless and incredibly starved, "Leave them on, amore."

The thought of him fucking me while I'm wearing nothing but heels, it drives me crazy. He truly knows what he's doing. Instead of removing them, I lean my body against the door behind me and give him a smirk, "You have me undressed, what would you like to do now, Xavier?"

He inches closer with a sinister look in his eyes, my body shivers from the promise hiding in those black irises. His hand grips my chin and he slams his lips onto mine, the kiss intensifies instantly and my hands tug at the roots of his hair. 

My tongue loses the fight of dominance and Xavier deepens the kiss, pushing his beastly frame against my body. My hands slowly guide themselves down his broad shoulders, removing his black jacket before I start unbuttoning his shirt. The pace has him smirking into our kiss, clearly growing impatient with me. 

He groans against my lips and his hands join mine to help, I smack them away with a smirk and pull away from him. "Pazienza," (patience) I tell him and tut mockingly. 

Both of us are staring heatedly at each other, the playful gleam in my eyes is matched by the challenging one in his. He looks straight into my eyes when his hands rip the shirt apart, buttons flying everywhere in the room. 

"I can't master the art of patience when I have you in front of me like this," He speaks and removes the shirt completely. Stepping out of his black dress pants, I can see the obvious strain in his boxer briefs. The sight has me clenching my thighs to relieve the throbbing in my pussy, appreciating how delicious this man is. 

I walk closer to him and when I'm within reach, he pulls my body against his by my waist. His eyes scan my entire face and the simple action has me reeling. Not wanting to experience any of this type of intimacy with him, I pull his head towards mine and our lips clash in a deep need for each other. 

His hand doesn't hesitate to unclasp my bra and it falls onto the floor. He kisses down my neck and shivers torture my body, a hungry need grows between my thighs. When his tongue reaches my sweet spot a breathy moan falls from my lips, he groans against my skin and continues his sweet torture. 

"I'll buy you new ones," He suddenly growls against my heated skin. 

"What?" I manage in confusion and lust. 

It's then that he rips my panties off, leaving me naked in front of his roaming and heated stare. The action has my heart pounding in my chest, the pure dominance and how my body is feeling from him alone. All of it makes me dizzy. 

He flings my body onto the bed, his dark eyes roaming over my body and ending at the sight of my thigh holster. "You won't remove that either," He tells me. 

"Why the fuck not?" I manage to ask. 

"Because it looks sexy as hell," He says and crawls over my body, his broad frame swallows me. 

"It'll look even sexier when one of the knives in the holster cuts your skin while you're fucking me," The sarcasm isn't appreciated, he grabs my chin in a rough hold. 

His lips inch closer to my ear, my body shivers by the hot breath against my skin, "The element of danger is exciting, Eloisa."

The words falling from his skilled lips have me shutting my mouth instantly, a pool of desire washes between my clenched thighs. He kisses down my neck and licks my hardened nipples, the sensations have me moaning in need for him. I can feel his smirk against my skin before he continues down my body, spreading my legs apart he places himself between them. 

I don't get to react before his tongue is on my clit, the way he plays with my most sensitive area has me gripping the sheet in my fists. Moans are falling endlessly from my lips, an intense need to feel him grows inside of me and I grab his hair in my hand. Tugging at the roots when he starts fucking me with his tongue. 

Digging my head into the pillow, I try to control how my legs are shaking around his head. Sensual shocks are travelling up my gut, leaving me completely breathless and a shiver tortures my body. He picks up his pace between my legs and my gut tightens in response, "Fuck, I'm close."

This only motivates him and he growls against my clit, the vibrations shock me to such an extent that I orgasm instantly. Xavier eats me up and allows me to come down from the cloud, our eyes meeting and he gives me a sexy smile. Not a smirk, but a genuine smile. It lights up his entire face, making him even more attractive. 

I made a rule once; Don't have sex with men who make your heart flutter. 

And yet I find myself pulling him up to me, he grabs a condom from the nightstand and I help it onto his impressive length. My body is shaking from the intense orgasm, but my pussy is throbbing for more. At this moment, I can't bring myself to care that I enjoy this a little too much, I can't bring myself to stop what's happening. 

Because I want this more than I've wanted anything else for a while. 

I'm pathetic. 

"What's going on in that insane mind of yours?" He says gently, trailing his finger down the side of my face. 

"Nothing," I tell him and shake my head, pulling him down for a kiss and deepening it instantly. 

He pulls away slightly, "It's never too late to say no. Do you want to stop, Eloisa?"

"I don't want to stop," I tell him and mean it, my body is on fire by the mere thought of having him inside of me again. "Now, will you fuck me or do I have to go out there and find a dude who's willing to?"