Chapter 15

Arnav attended the call with sigh of relief seeing it is from Akash.

"Akash where are you? Do you have any idea how worried everyone is at home? Why didn't you pick the phone when we called?"

He would have go on with his rambling if didn't have heard someone else sound trough his brothers phone.

"Who are you? Where is Akash?" He asked and with that the short relief the family had vanished.

The person who called from Akash answered Arnav's query and the family noticed the panic in Arnav's face.

"I will come now" Arnav said to the caller and cut the phone.

"Where is my bitwa? What happened to him Arnav bitwa?" Mami eagerly asked to ensure his safety.

"Don't worry Mami .Akash is safe. I will go and get him. It's just he was stuck in a meeting and his phone has some problem" You all have your dinner and sleep.

The ladies bought his lies and signed in relief. Shyam waited for them to go back to dining room to talk to Arnav. After making sure he was in a distance where he won't be heard by ladies Shyam asked

"Where is he Arnav? What happened to him?"

Arnav ran his hands through his hair. 'I don't know what happened to him jijaji. It was a bar attender who called from Akash's phone. Apparently Akash is at a bar from noon and according to him Akash is in no way could attend a call."

"What" Shyam exclaimed. That was new. Akash is never a person to get drunk. He may have one or two pegs at social gathering, but will never get drunk till he loose his consciousness.

"Don't say this to any one jijaji. They will create havoc if they came to know about this. I will go quickly and get him back home."

"I will come with you Arnav"

"No jijaji, they may get doubt if you accompany me" Shyam agreed and Arnav quickly took his car keys and left to the bar as instructed by the attender.

Arnav was in a surprise when he saw his brother .Akash was so drunk, sitting at the counter and his eyes were filled with tears .Arnav quickly went near him.

"Akash come, let's go home"

"Bhai, you came...And was saying something which Arnav couldn't make up with the sound and Slurred speech.

"We will talk later, you first come with me" Arnav supported a waving Akash to his car and tucking him with seat belts. Arnav quickly instructed one of their drivers to take Akash's car back home .After he started the car Arnav noticed his brother weeping. He couldn't hold back anymore with the worry

"What happened to you Akash? Why are you crying? Tell me dammit .What made you this emotional that you are so drunk to even stand properly.?"

"How could they say things like that..? How could she say she does not want to see anymore? I know I hurt her but this punishment is too much "Akash slurred.

Arnav understood that Akash is emotionally strained and some girl is involved in this whole thing. The first reaction came from his mouth was

'what the...how dare she hurt his brother ?But knowing the object of his anger being an unknown entity ,Arnav decided to Know who she is, how his brother landed in such a condition '. By the time he was in such thoughts they were already in Shathivan's drive way. He parked the car and helped Akash to his room. He was relieved that his family has already went to bed, Thanks to His jijaji...After making Akash lay down in bed Arnav was ready to leave when Akash held his hand and sat in the bed.