Chapter 6

It has been a week after khushi left her job at Raizadas, her work has found a ground, they all have fell in to a pattern .Her business was giving her a decent returns, bakeries have ordered for more varieties of sweets, Tailoring unit was functioning and Payal has got some more students for her.so over all it was better but there was an ache in her heart, at least to have a glimpse of a particular person which she suppressed with all her might.

Things where not the same in santhivan, Arnav felt restless, he have been longing see khushi, All his calls went unanswered except one ,he thought back to their conversation two days back. Arnav was desperate to talk to her, especially when their last conversation ended with throwing rude words at her, WHEN DID THEY EVER HAD A CONVERSATION THAT DOESN'T END LIKE THAT BETWEEN THEM, his heart mocked him.so in his desperateness to talk kushi he called her which ,for a change she attended, which she regretted later. The moment she said hello, the lion roared

"How dare you not attend my calls? Don't give so much importance to you Kushi "

Why did you call Mr. Raizada? Khushi avoided any more argument and directly came to the point

I want you to come to my office tomorrow?

Why? Khushi asked

I want you to work as my PA

I am not interested, Khushi didn't want to carry on with this conversation, she didn't want to be dragged in to the same mess again.

It's not a request Kushi, If i ask you to come then you will come. Do you get that? He couldn't continue the conversation as the line went dead and the calls which he made later were rejected only to make him realize he did the damage again. He just ordered her which she is in no way obliged to obey.

Now he badly regretted, he could have talked to her softly then there might be a chance she would come back to work for him. He could have got peace of mind and everything would have gone back to normal.

He has changed his way to office taking extra turn through Lakshmi nagar in a hope to have at least a glimpse of her. Doesn't she miss him? He wondered but his heart mocked "Why should she?"

Lavanya was all together a different case, She was confused after her conversation with her mother, she sat in her balcony thinking about her decision ,Is she doing right by getting engaged with ASR? The thought didn't leave her.

She thought back to the conversation she had with her mother.

Radika Kashyap (Lavanyas mom): Are you sure about this lav?

Lavanya: why mom?

Radika: I don't know lav ,but something doesn't seem right about this relationship. I could understand that you both are friends, you care for each other and I understand you get along but is that enough for relationship like marriage .I know you like Arnav but do you love him, you care for him but do you both share such a rapport where you understand each other's feelings. All you know is the businessman ASR but what about Arnav as a person ,does he know about anything about you other than your professional self. You told me his sister is so important for him, do you think he have the same care and compassion towards you? .Are you confident enough that he will be there for you in every situation? Are you confident enough that you could stand by him given any situation? Marriage is not just for some years, it's a lifelong commitment. It's not live in where you find not compatible with each other anymore and walk away. It's a bond, it has its own commitments where you both should stand by each other, and it is only possible only if you are deeply committed to a person.

I know what you are thinking; divorces are not easy as you think. It definitely leaves scratches in a person. It's not easy to just delete all the moments we had. It'd affects people especially if children are also involved. Marriage just not binds you with Arnav, but also with his family, you will form different relation with his family members. You will have responsibilities. I am not saying you are not responsible .I am just asking do you find yourself beside Arnav where you have to full fill them. Where do you find yourself with Arnav after some years?

Lavanya doesn't have answers, she doesn't know whether her decision is right or wrong anymore.

Lavanya: I don't know mom, I am confused.

Radhika: lav I am not saying you are wrong .All I want is you to be sure about this. I know Raizadas are good people, they will accept you as Arnav's wife. Your's is certainly not an arranged marriage Lavanya .You both are in a relationship for some time now.I definitely have found your care and friendship with Arnav but not the adoration or passion.I want you to be sure of your decisions. It's just that if your decision went wrong you will end up losing a great friend in Arnav with many other relations. So think about it lav, be sure about what you want, you deserve best .so be sure Arnav is the one for you. I and your father will stand by you whatever you decisions are.

Lavanya: I will think about it mom, suddenly I don't feel confident enough to carry forward with this.

Radika: I didn't said all this to confuse you dear

Lavanya: I know mom, I think I need some time to sort this out; I will call you once I decide

That conversation surly made Lavanya think .she know she likes ASR, she cares for him, they are socially compatible but whether they are emotionally?

The truth is that all she knows is ASR, the businessman not the Arnav or Anjali's chotte; she had never tried to look past the businessman and to know the true man in Arnav who just hide behind the ASR. She suddenly didn't find confident enough to say this is what she wants. she don't find Arnav as her soulmate, they may get married but she was not confident enough to say they will stay in that relationship even after some years. They simply aren't meant to be. If she looks past these she fears she will end up with a broken marriage. Is she ready to take that risk; is she ready to look past all those things they lack in their relationship?

The answer is NO, She may find her true love or better say soulmate later but forcing herself in a relationship with Arnav will lead her nowhere along with losing the friendship with him. She is not ready for that...

Lavanya and Arnav were girlfriend and boyfriend for outside world but she knows the truth. That was nothing more than a platonic relationship that too when she takes initiative to spend some time with each other. Live in relationship was convenient for her, being brought up in Landon it was nothing new for her, but when Khushi showed her a picture of marriage with social and emotional accountability she too stared dreaming a marriage ,a family but now when she question herself does she saw the dreams with Arnav, she know the answer is no. she decided she will talk with Arnav as soon as possible, there is no reason to drag it.