Part 25

Mami knocked her Arnav bitwas room.

"Mami. Come inside. why are you standing there ?"Arnav said

"Bitwa I forgot to tell you something. That's why I came here. NK bitwa will be reaching here in less than an hour."

"Mami you really can't do that to me. You should have warned me before itself. I would have gone to office. "Arnav said

"Don't worry bitwa. HHBB. He said he had learnt hindi better."

"I don't trust that mami. Let me make it fast. I don't want to be here when he reaches" Arnav quickly took his laptop bag and the files he was reading and started leaving .But he was unfortunately not lucky. By the time he reached downstairs NK was getting blessings from nani.

"Nannav"NK shouted and quickly took him in a tight brotherly hug.

"NK"Arnav struggled in Nk's hands

"Leave him bitwa and come and give hug to your beautiful massi" Manorama tried to save Arnav. NK excitedly left him and hugged his masi.Taking that as an opportunity Arnav quickly escaped to his office.

It's Akash's engagement day.

Khushi and Buaji reached Shanthivan before others as instructed by Anjali. Manorama introduced NK to them. From the moment Khushi entered Shantivan ,Anjali has been giving her one or other job. Khushi didn't say anything because she didn't want to cause any problem in her jiji's big day. So she kept doing things which she was instructed. Buaji was irked seeing Anjali's behavior.It was she who forced Khushi to come and help Anjali but here all she can see is how her niece is running around doing work while the one who asked help sitting and enjoying. Arnav and Shyam had tried to stop Anjali but she just brushed them saying there is lot to do before eveveing. From the time Khushi came Nk was stuck to her .He with his broken Hindi and jumbled up words made Khushi laugh. Arnav was on fire seeing all this. First his sister behave as if every other person is obliged to do what she demand and then NK flirting with his Khushi. He couldn't tolerate the looks Nk was giving her.

"Khushi stay way from Nk"Arnav said Khushi the moment he could get her alone

"Why should I? Who are you to say me what I do and What not"? Khushi cross questioned

"Don't try my patience Khushi. Do you even know he is flirting with you? Arnav asked with his fist

"How does it matter to you? Even if he is fliting with me that's not your business" Khushi said

"You and everything related to you is my business. You may be angry with me but that doesn't mean I would let others flirt with my girl." Every word he said carried a weight of so many emotions Jealousy, Anger ,possessiveness love. But could she just give up her reluctance and let those feelings make an impact in her mind. The answer is no .It's not his love she doubts but his commitment. She knew all those feelings flew out of window the moment his ego and anger knocks the door. She is not strong enough to handle a heart break. She has enough peoples in hr life for whom she was just an option never a priority .If she ever want a life with Arnav ,it should be not just based on love or those physical attraction. Arnav has to understand and respect her. No relation without understanding and respect lasts long. She just won't turn in to puddle with just few word of him.

"Who gave you right on my life Mr.Raizada. I am capable of making my decisions. And if you have problem with your cousin spending time with me you go and asking him not to do that. Don't ever try to boss around me anymore. I am not your employee.

Their conversation was disturbed when Anjali again called her.

"Khushiji could you please arrange the things in the stage. I will just come now"