Chapter 19

That day Akash appeared again in front of Payal

"Not again Akashji"

"No Payal..its Again and again.I will appear in front you again and again till you accept me. I agree me and my family did many thing horrible but I will be a fool to not take efforts to correct it and lose you. I will not lose you for anything or anyone. I will come again and again till you accept me. You are mine and I will make you mine." Akash said all smiling. The change of demure made Payal wonder. "What is he upto now"

"Akashji..please don't create a seen here. We have to live here."

"No Payal...It's leave... you have to leave here and come with me and live with me. But I am not in a hurry. I want to take you for dates, then marry you and live with you and make you mother of my children'

"Mr.raizada what is your problem ? Why are you disturbing me again?

"come lets go to your home Payal .. come with me'

"why?"

"Oh..I just wanted to ask your father your hand in marriage."

"Are you mad Akashji. Did you forget what I have said all these days. we will never suit"

"No payal.we will"

"What will your mother say if she comes to know how you are making effort for a poor girl.

"Ho she said she only want you as her Daughter in law. Asked me to speed up my process as she wants to be a grandmother soon"

"What the" there stood Khushi with wide open mouth who heard what Akash said.

"Ohh..Hi Salisahiba...How are you? How is your business?"

"Akashji what has got on you? Why are you behaving like this?"

"Payal,khushi ...I just quit being devdas. I won't sit at a corner drinking seeing you getting married to someone else. So let's go and talk to your babuji" Akash held Payal's hand and started walking

"wait. "Payal quickly release her hands and said" Babuji is resting. He is just back after his treatment."

"oh.. How is he?

"Why? So you can go there and propose" Khushi asked sarcastically

"Oh. No...It's not that I won't do that. I am that desperate to have Payal in my life but I will wait. Now tell me how is he. How is his health?" Akash asked genuinely concerned

"He is on an ayurvedic treatment. He is improving"

"Good...Okay Payalji .I will see you tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow again but why?"

"Didn't I say you Payalji. Again and again. I will come till you accept me" Akash smiled and waved a bye and walked away.

Payal stood there with her mouth slightly open.

"What happened to Akashji? Did something fell on his head?" Payal was brought back by Khushi's loud laughter

"I don't know jiji. But seems like he is on mission to win you"

"Did I asked that loud" to which Khushi nodded

Payal smiled and shook her head. Don't know what is he up to?

Manorama talked to her family about her decision. Nani and Anjali was elated, Shyam was skeptical but Arnav remained silent. Shyam warned Raizadas that if they hurt Guptas in anyway, he will leave shanthivan and no amount of Anjali's coxing and tears won't bring him back. But what Amazed him was Arnav's replay