Part 32

Few months Later

Arnav lived every moment in these months. After the night of the party, things took a new turn. Both Khushi and Arnav made efforts from their part to build their relationship. Taking their time from their busy day just to spend some moments with each other,some time Arnav joined Guptas for breakfast or dinner, sometimes took Khushi out for dates .Khushi usually send him lunch after she started her lunch service. It was Arnav's idea to start lunch service. When he faced some problems with his present caterer , he asked Khushi whether she could cater lunch for his employees .First she outright rejected the idea stating her difficulty to manage everything. But later Arnav convinced her saying her initiative may gave someone a livelihood. Khushi was first dazed with what he said but he later explained how troubled he was when he saw her desperate to stabilize her family's life. He also said her how he struggled to have a job to support his mama when he and his di joined then after they were thrown out of their house by his chacha . Arnav just didn't suggest the idea, he gifted Khushi a full strength commercial kitchen with every modern amenities as her birth day gift. She fought tooth and nail to reject that but later he convinced her with the help of Manorama and buaji.

Raizadas were delighted when Arnav informed them about Khushi's decision to give their love a chance but decided to hold back their enthusiasm to force a marriage up on them .Nani and Mami just said Arnav to decide everything with Khushi's approval and not to throw away the chance he got at happiness with his anger and hastiness.

Everything was going fine. Both families were happy with the way their children were handling their relationship. Arnav not only did win Khushi's heart but also made a place in Guptas heart .He made efforts from his part to be a family member to them and his efforts made Akash too do the same. Sasi's health has been improved and he could now talk and can walk with some help.

After some persuasion and emotional blackmailing from nani and mami Khushi started visiting Santhivan regularly .Everyone has accepted her as a Raizada that it was difficult for an outsider to say she is yet to become one.

Arnav made sure to show how important Khushi is in his life to people around him especially to employees in AR. They were bewildered at first but now they too have grown familiar to their relation. Why wouldn't they when almost every day they see Khushi getting angry and scolding Arnav for neglecting his health or for not having lunch and medicine. Khushi was seldom bothered about her surrounding when she is in her Khushi mode. First they thought Arnav will burst in anger and react just like the past when Khushi scolded him when he was a discussion with some of his employees it left them dumbfounded when they saw a smiling Arnav enjoying her outburst. Arnav loved and felt contented on such moments where Khushi's care and loved oozed in every word she utter. It may not be some lovely dovey words but her actions and concerned face give away her true feelings. Added to that, he sometimes gets an additional benefit of her feeding him with her own hands. So why would he get angry?

Months passed by. It was Nani's birthday. Nani wanted to celebrate it just with their close friends and Guptas. Not that Raizadas and Guptas now needed an occasion to spend time together. People in Lakshmi nagar see expensive luxury car pulling down their lane every other day. Now Anjali staying in a different place, Nani and mami accompany Payal most days and spend their day with Buaji and Garima. Mami too had dusted her old hobby of embroidery being in buaji's company. Manorama now enjoyed her life away from the fake society she tried to fit in, where she has to pretend like someone else.

Khushi and Payal was in kitchen preparing special sweets for Nani's birthday. Akash called Payal to his room saying it was urgent that he needed some file. Arnav saw Payal living the Kitchen; he took the opportunity and sneaked there. He slowly went behind Khushi and hugged her from back keeping his head on her shoulders.