Chapter 14

Akash visited them again after 2days when both sisters were busy with their work

"I told you not to come here again Akashji. Why can't you just understand a simple thing? Please don't make our life miserable. Your brother has already done enough that drew us here ,if we have to leave here too because of your constant visit we don't have any other place to go .so please be kind enough and never come here again." Khushi said

"Khushiji you can't decide for Payalji. It's between me and Payalji" Akash answered not so politely, angered by Khushi's request

"Whatever Khushi said is what I too want to say .Don't come here again Akashji. Let us live peacefully. It's a request" Payal replied

"Payalji, please understand .I love you. I know you too have some feelings for me.Please don't deny it"

"NO, I am sensible enough to know my limits Akashji. Now all I wish is to never see you again .We had enough from your family. So never come to Lakshmi nagar again to see us" Payal dismissed Akash rudely even when her heart wept for her lost love. But she knows following her heart will only push her and her family to never ending pit of pain.

"Payal..."Akash painfully uttered which Payal carefully pretended to never hear.

Akash left Lakshmi Nagar when his final attempt didn't bore any fruits. The moment Akash left, Kushi saw Payal struggling to control her tears. She hugged her Jiji tightly and wept with her.

"I am sorry jiji .I am always the reason for your pain."

"No Khushi, Don't cry. You are never the reason for my pain. I have told you this before too Khushi in hospital.so just forget it" saying this payal went back to her work

Khushi remembered the conversation she had with Payal in hospital when she regained consciousness .she had seen Akash calls on her phone which was then with Payal. she saw her Jiji continuously avoiding it. She tried to persuade her Jiji to talk to Akash .Tried to assure Akash has no role in her humiliation, he was a silent specter but her Jiji declined.

"Rejecting Akash has nothing to do with you Kushi. We both know how his family see poor like us. Do you think I will live there happily with everybody in the house looking down at us for our status? Akash may love me but he doesn't have it in him to take a stand for me. Do you think he will be able to convince his family for our marriage? To someone they think capable enough to trap men as they wish. Who they think is a Gold digger. Never. Above all their life is too different from us. I won't deny , it's hurts...like hell but I will live through this and forget it with time but if I give hope to Akash I know there will be no way for me to live. He didn't find me worthy enough to even ask for truth when his family was accusing you. Then how can I expect him to take a stand for me ever. Don't I deserve someone who will at least stand by me when such situation arrives. Above all this, how can we forget our status is way below them .I will have to struggle to fit in his world. We have to dream only things which we are entitled to, not above that "

" You deserve a man who love you with all his heart, who will do anything for your happiness And I am sure you will get someone like that" Khushi promised.Payal just smiled and asked her to take rest. Khushi had to agree to what her sister said. Isn't it their difference in social status the main reason for whatever she endured.

Khushi came back to present. How easily she said her jiji she will get someone who is worthy of her love when she couldn't forget a certain person even after all this humiliation and tormenting.

Raizada Mansion.

Arnav returned home after his usual visit to Lakshmi nagar. But he was disappointed today as he couldn't even get a glimpse of Khushi. He saw his family in living room waiting for them. His jijaji was talking something to his mamaji.

Shyam was back to Raizada mansion after a week of that incident .Arnav knows his jijaji came back just because he couldn't tolerate every member of raizada famiy trying to cox him to come back and above all his di's whining. But everyone could easily understand the distance Shyam has created with them. He was distant with everyone including his di. He didn't bother to interfere in family matters any more.

Arnav has apologized Shyam but he said all he expected was a chance to hear him before he was declared a bigamist .Any way he accepted their apology owing to their fear of past.

Arnav freshen up and came back to join his family at dining table.

"Chotte, where is Akash?"

"I don't Know Nani. Isn't he at home? He left early today from office around noon. I called him once but it went unanswered.so I thought he is sleeping or something"

"Hello hi bye bye..Where is my Bitwa? where did he go? He didn't came back till now.. Manorama started weeping.

Anjali quickly went to her and started comforting her saying he must have went to meet some of his friends or he may have been stuck somewhere. But Manorama was quick to say he never go anywhere without informing them.

"Mami, Don't worry I will enquire where he is."Arnav tried to assure his crying mani and other tensed ladies of his home.

He quickly made some calls to office security, his drivers, Akash secretary. But all his efforts where fruitless. They didn't had any idea about Akash's whereabouts. All his call to Akash's Phone went unanswered. Now Arnav too was tensed.It was the first time Akash act something like this. He was always the one to be more considerate .So some act like this from his part was unusual. Shyam and Arnav started calling every friend of Akash who is Known to them. Hours passed and there was still no news of Akash. Arnav decided to approach police and to try to locate him with cyber cells help. Shyam volunteered to accompany Arnav. Just as they were ready to go to police station , his mobile rang. Arnav quickly attended with sigh of relief seeing the call is from Akash.