Imagine 31# - Sorry

Imagine when Austin surprises you:

You have currently started college since you wanted to carry on with your studies. You had a boyfriend but he went to a different college in LA whilst you were in Miami which sucked. His name is Austin and the only reason he didn't go to your college is because he wanted to be a singer and the only college that specialized in Music was in LA. Therefore, he had to go another direction to fulfill his dreams but you on the other hand always wanted to be a Psychologist to help those who are mentally not stable so the college that was most suitable for you was in Miami.

You missed Austin tons but you kept your relationship going by seeing each other on Skype everyday, every chance you both had. Until you both became too busy with studies which meant you guys couldn't Skype as often.

I guess you could say you both were slowly drifting apart.

You were on your laptop finishing off the essay your Psychology teacher gave you and you decided to send a quick text to Austin since it's been a month since you last messaged him or heard from him.

You to Austin:

Hey Austin it's been a month and I don't know how you're doing but I'm just letting you know that I love you lots and I miss you. Please reply soon because I seriously need to hear your voice again! We should Skype. Let me know when you're available :) love you xx

You decided to switch your phone off since you've been starring at the screen for 30 minutes straight in hope Austin would text you but still no reply.

Everyday you've been trying to get a hold of Austin but he never answered your calls and he never replied to any of your texts even though you were sure he had seen them. Maybe he just doesn't like you anymore or he doesn't want you anymore. Maybe he has found someone new or he just thinks you're annoying.

All these 'Maybes' were driving you crazy.

Another month went by without you hearing any response from Austin. You decided to forget him and that's exactly what you have been doing. You gave up on texting or calling him and you no longer stayed in your room everyday in hope he may try to Skype you. You were finally over Austin and you went out with your friends frequently to get your mind off the whole thing.

But today you had to stay at home since you were ill with the flu. Your room was filled with tissues everywhere and you were in bed with your laptop on your lap.

You decided to tweet something to burn time.

@{your twitter name} : I'm ill and there's about a million tissues around me. I wish I had someone to keep me company. :(

You shut your laptop and went to sleep since you couldn't keep your eyes open for any longer.

-Knock Knock-

You begun to open your eyes as you heard the door unlock meaning someone managed to somehow break in. You sat up rubbing your eyes with your knuckles to be greeted by a pair of beautiful eyes that you would recognize anywhere. As you got lost in those eyes the person cleared their throat and you snapped back into reality. As you recognized the person your eyes widened in shock.

"Austin?" you said making it come out more like a question as confusion took over your face. "Yeah it's me.." Austin gave you a small smile but you could see guilt in his eyes and then you became aware that you probably looked like a mess in your PJ's. You were bewildered by his sudden visit and curious to know why he came if he never even made the effort to contact you before. "Umm can you just sit in that chair as I go to the bathroom and change clothes" you told him as you gestured towards the chair that was in front of your desk. He gave you a nod and did as you said. You grabbed a pair of jeans and a loose Michael Jackson Thriller shirt before you went into the bathroom. You changed, fixed your hair and left to go see what Austin was here for.