Imagine 22#-Embarrassed

Imagine meeting Austin for the first time and your friend embarrasses you:

You are going to a meet and great but sadly you arrived super late and you are at the end of the longest queue you've ever seen but happily your friend agreed to go with you even though she wasn't a fan of Austin Mahone which meant you had someone to talk to.

You- Should we buy some food? because it looks like we are going to be here for a long time.

Your friend- yeah we should.... Do you want to go over to Pizza hut and get some pepperoni pizza for you and me?

You- yeah sure but should we get another one for Austin Mahone?

Your friend- well just get a large one we eat half and Austin and the others eat the rest.

You- okay but it may take long because there's a queue over there too but not too long.

Your friend- Well by the time you get the pizza I'm sure we will be nearly there.

You- okay *you give your friend a smile*

You then leave your friend and go to queue outside pizza hut.

****1 hour later******

Pizza Man- Here's your pizza have a nice day!

You- thank you.

You then leave to go search for your friend she was near the friend and you ran over to her.

Your friend- There you are! I thought I was going to starve!!!

You- sorry but I got the pizza *you gave your friend a big smile*

Your Friend- yum yum lets eat it!!!

You- okay but remember leave some for Austin and the rest.

You and your friend ate half of the pizza and left the other half for Austin.

You-OMG look at this pic from an interview and Austin's reply!!!

Your friend- Lets see.

The picture was of an interviewer asking Austin "If a fan asked you to be their first kiss would you do it?" And then there was Austin beside him saying "yes".

(VIDEO ON THE SIDE)

Your friend- omg {y/n} you should try that!!! maybe he will say yes!!!

You- no it would be embarrassing.

A tall guy then tapped you and your friend on your shoulders.

Tall guy- hey you guys are the last ones so go ahead to meet Austin.

You- oh thank you!

Your friend smiled and walked in first. You followed while carrying the pizza box and your phone.

There was Austin,Alex,Robert and Zach. Your Friend spoke to them while you were trying to calm down and get the courage to go join them. You finally got the courage to join your friend.

Your friend- Hey {y/n} you finally joined us!

You- hehe *you awkwardly smile and blush*

Alex- Hey nice to meet you *smiles friendly at you*

You- Hello I'm {y/n}

Alex gave you a nice hug and then let go and gave you a smile.

Robert- So {y/n} how ya doing? I heard you're a big fan of Austin. *winks at you*

You- hehe I'm good and yeah i am *you blush*

Your friend- She doesn't only talk about Austin everything is Austin this or Alex that or Robert or Zach.

You pushed your friend and turned red since she just embarrassed you.

Zach- hahaha I like your personalty. *smiles at you*

You-thank you.

Robert gives you a welcoming hug the same as Zach and then your eyes meet another pair of eyes which are beautiful. You quickly noticed it was Austin!!!

Your Friend- Heyy {y/n} loves you.

You-shhh

Austin- its fine *smiles sweetly at you* and may I say your smile is lovely *you then smiled*

You-Thank you but your voice is better and here's some pizza for you and your friends. *you blushed*

Austin- ahah thanks.

Your Friend- WELL ASK HIM!!!

You- WHAT? nonononononononono

Austin- whats the question? *he gives you a curios look*

Your friend- she wanted to ask you if you would give her her first k---- *you coughed loudly*

Austin- what was that?

You-hahaha don't listen to her and its not like you will say yes. *you looked at the floor dissappointed*

Austin lift's your chin up so your eyes would connect with his.

Austin-{y/n} don't be shy.... you can ask me anything.

You- Well.....I was wondering if you would...if you would...

Your friend- She was wondering if you would give her her first kiss.

You- {your friends name} *you elbowed her*

Austin- its fine really anyways i would rather give you your first kiss than having some jerk give you it.

Austin slowly leaned towards you and you did the same. Your lips suddenly connected. The kiss was indescribable. You then disconnected from Austin and smiled and Austin smiled back at you.

Austin-you know that has been the most meaningful kiss I have ever gave maybe its the fact that I'm attracted to you.

You- Well I've always dreamt on this moment.

Alex,Zach,Robert and your friend awwwed you and Austin's moment.

You and Austin then kept in contact and became more friends and you even went on tour with him and then he asked you to be his girlfriend and you accepted.

You both shared another kiss. It was amazing.

(No one was able to meet Austin after you and your friend)

Thanks for reading please vote and comment.

22 votes and 2 comments for next update ;)