Imagine 15# - Meet & Greet

Imagine being at an Austin Mahone meet & greet:

So you're a BIG mahomie and you couldn't wait too meet Austin. (you are at the meet and greet and you're last) There was 2 girls in front of you and after they left you could see Austin clearly and his friends. Zach. Alex. Robert.

Alex punched Austin in the arm and whispered something to Austin and then Austin looked at you and smiled.

You walked up to him. "Hey! I brought you a slice of pepperoni pizza cause if i was doing meet & greets all day i would get hungry so i decided to bring you this" You said to Austin while giving him a box with a slice of pizza. "THANK YOU!!!! YOU ARE MY HERO !!! i thought i was gonna die of hunger in a minute." Austin exclaimed while giving you the biggest hug ever. "you're welcome" you replied. "Well since you are the last mahomie here why don't you hang with us for longer?" Austin asked. "sure" you replied excitedly.

You greeted Alex,Zach and Robert by giving them a hug each and you just starred at Austin while he was eating the pizza you gave him. "so who's your favorite crew member????" Zach asked snapping you back to pay attention. "Austin" you replied shyly and blushed. "awwww" Alex said. Austin sat there quietly while smiling at you and you could see he turned a bit red.

"awww Austin you never told us you liked her! you're face is red!" Robert said. Austin gave Robert a death glare. "in my opinion that colour suits you" you commented. Alex then laughed and Zach and Robert did the same.

Alex then stood right next to you and put his arm around you."You do know Austin is crushing on you right now right?" Alex whispered in your ear. You gave him a small nod. "well as i am his friend i get the responsibility to know if you would go out with him" Alex continued whispering to you. "well would you?" Alex asked still whispering to you while Austin ate the slice of Pizza.

"yes i would" you replied happily but loud enough for Rober,Zach and Austin to hear and they all gave you a confused look. You then laughed. Alex smiled and stood next to Austin. "what was that about??"Robert asked. Austin stood up. "soo whats your name?" Austin asked. "{y/n}" you replied shyly.

"Well may i say you are the most beautiful girl i've ever seen and i've seen a lot if I'm honest." Austin complimented you while smiling. "aww thanks but i know you probably say this to everyone" you replied. "i can prove you wrong" Austin said. "go on then" you replied.

"{y/n} will you be my girlfriend?" Austin asked while smiling at you. "OF COURSE!!" you replied in happiness. Well seems as he proved you wrong. Austin then smiled to himself and looked at you and gave you a BIG hug. he then stopped and looked at you. "i will NEVER stop loving you {y/n}" Austin said.

Then he leaned towards you and so did you and your lips slowly connected into a passionate kiss.

Hope you liked that.

Sorry it took long.....

For next update i need 9 votes and 9 comments :)

Love ya xx