Imagine 26# - Relationship Goals

Imagine when Austin tells you he loves you:

You stood in front of your locker searching for a book.

Suddenly a pair of arms snake around your waist and someones head was on your shoulder.

You looked to the side to see Austin already looking at you. You could notice little sparkles in Austin's eyes as he smiled at you.

"Well hello stranger" you smiled at his presence. "Stalking much?" you asked him teasingly whilst smiling. Austin let out a small chuckle but the smile on his face never left. He placed a small kiss on your cheek as you turned to search for the book in your locker. You found it and shut your locker so you could finally come face to face with Austin.

His hands were placed at both sides of your waist as he looked down at you and gave you his charming and lovable smile. "Why are you soo happy today?" you questioned him as you raised your eyebrows in confusion and gave him a funny look. He didn't respond.

Just smiled.

"Soo you're not going to tell me?" You said whilst starting to get a bit impatient. "You know you look cute when you're desperate to know something" Austin replied as his smile became wider. You laughed at his sudden comment which still didn't explain his happiness.

"Austin seriously you are starting to get creepy and not in a good way" you said whilst letting out a small chuckle to yourself. "Well that's me a creepy stalker that loves you" Austin said whilst smiling and leaning forward towards you. You giggled and brought his face closer making your lips finally collide. They fit together like they were mean't to be.

You smiled half way through the kiss as you both detached yourselves from each other.

"You know I truly love you" Austin says whilst giving you a smile that went from ear to ear.

"I love you too and all your creepy things" you replied whilst smiling. You both laughed. He wrapped you in his arms and after a few seconds he let you out of his embrace.

Then you both left to your lesson hand in hand.

Heyy :)

Hope you all enjoyed it. I'm doing a few short/cute ones before I start doing long ones again. <3

I'm going to attach a song to each Imagine from now on and the song for this is Little Things by One Direction.

Vote and comment your opinion.

If you want me to dedicate an Imagine to you tell me in the comments :)

20 votes and 1 comment for next update :)

Love you all and keep reading ;)