Imagine 32# - Surprise

Imagine Austin does something special for you which surprises you:

Austin has always been there for you which is his job since he's your best friend but recently you haven't heard anything from him. You started to worry about where he is and why he wasn't replying to your calls. You decided to send him a quick text:

-Hey Austin hope you're alright :) please call me! -

Your phone quickly vibrated meaning you had received a message -most likely from Austin-.

-Hey sorry I haven't been able to answer your calls. It's just I've been busy doing all the house chores for my mum. Would you want to meet up at the skate park in an hour?-

Fortunately, you were right that it was Austin and you sent him a quick text agreeing to his plans. You decided to change into a pair of jeggings,a loose Adidas black and white shirt and some matching black and white trainers. You decided to let your hair flow naturally since it actually looked nice for once.

You got your phone and stuck it in your pocket and left your house. You walked to the skate park and to your surprise Austin was already sitting at the edge waiting for you with his black backpack beside him.

Next to him was also his three best mates: Alex, Robert and Zach. You saw that your female friends were also there with their roller skates and others with their skateboards having small chats with the guys.

You made your way towards Austin and a smile suddenly grew on his face as his eyes landed on you. You gave him a quick hug as you sat next to him with a grin on your face. Austin had a basketball in his hand but Robert snatched it from Austin to try and impress one of the girls by spinning the ball on the tip of his index finger.

You could feel Austin looking at you with a wide smile which you returned as his presence always made you cheerful. You playfully pushed him as he kept staring at you and he blushed in response.

Austin suddenly got up and grabbed a skateboard.

"Watch this" he had a grin on his face as he begun to show off his tricks in front of you. The girls begun to roller skate and you just sat there whilst Austin done all these outstanding stunts. You clapped for Austin as he was surprisingly amazing.

Austin stopped skating after a while and joined you.

Out of the corner of your eye you could see someone who you recognized as your possessive boyfriend walking in your direction so you decided to just get up and walk up to him to see what he wanted.

You could feel Austin's gaze burning holes on your back as you came closer to your boyfriend. As you came face to face with him, he tried to hug you but you pushed him away not wanting him to touch you.

"Leave me alone" you commanded him but he just gave you a dirty look. "I knew you weren't worth it and I came to tell you that honestly I don't like the fact that you always run off with that guy over there" he yelled at you and looked at you in disgust as he pointed in Austin's direction.

"He's just a friend" you tried to explain but he kept cutting you off and screaming at you.

-Austin's P.O.V-

He treats her terrible.

Honestly I don't understand how they're still together.

She would be better off with me instead of him.

I grabbed my backpack and opened it to take out my recorder which had a little microphone attached to it. I begun to sing into it the words I would love to say to her about how I truly feel.