Imagine 12# -Caught on camera

Imagine having a sleepover with the boys:

Austin Mahone and Alex Constancio are your BFF's.

And you have invited them both over to your house for a sleepover.

Austin and Alex arrive and you guys hed up straight to your bedroom.

They will be sleeping on the floor in sleeping bags and you will sleep in your fluffy bed.

Austin,Alex and you gather round your computer to do a UStream video which gets LOADS of views. Some comments where stuff like 'I Ship Austin and {y/n} Forever' and then there were other people who were like 'I Ship Austin and {y/n} will be together'. hahaha some people.

Austin: Hey guys look at the comments they all say who will get the girl.....

You: yeah right like i would go out with one of these crazy monkeys *you rolled your eyes*

Alex: so your saying we're not attractive enough??? *Alex and Austin pretended to be offended*

You: Lets just say you guys are very weird.

Austin: I'm highly offended.

Alex: People on the internet will agree with me when i say that we all know in the end {y/n} will go out with Austin.

You: and why would that be Mr Constancio??

Alex: you guys have this connection that is so strong and I've never seen anyone else have that and i think the Mahomies agree with me on that.

Austin: *turns red in a shy way*

You: *looks down to the floor*

Alex: look Mahomies this is the moment of the truth and its going to be revealed. You can see the shyness in both of them which shows they secretly like each other. *Alex said trying to be a teacher*

Austin: ummm.........

You: well...this is awkward....

Alex: see what i mean. *Alex says to the camera*

Austin: Alex hand me them bags of skittles! *Austin broke the awkwardness*

Alex: Feisty much? *Alex threw the skittle packet at Austin*

You: HEY that's the last packet you cant have that!!!

Alex: I'm going to leave to the toilet. *Alex Gets up and leaves and the camera is still doing the Ustream*

Austin: What you gonna do about it???

You: You'll see...

You jump on Austin and you're on top of him and you snatch the packet of skittles from him.

You then get up and sit on the bed proudly due to the fact you got the skittles off Austin.

Austin: ohh no you don't !

Austin gets up and pushes you down on the bed and he gets on top of you

He is straddling you.

He then starts tickling you non-stop and he gets the packet of skittles off you but then it slips out of his hands and he is face to face with you and your lips are just a few inches away.

Austin: You know what Alex was right i do like you more than i ever thought i would.

You:well your in luck cause i like you back.

Your lips then connect like a jigsaw puzzle and you guys didn't notice that the UStream was still going on so you kept kissing.

Meanwhile Alex entered the room quietly and you and Austin didn't notice he goes up close to the camera and says

Alex: Told you i was right *Alex said while pointing at you and Austin*

Alex then picked the skittle packet up and sat in the round chair in front of the camera.

Alex: i guess these are mine *he pointed at the skittle packet and ate the skittles while in the background there was you and Austin passionately kissing each other and Alex was just eating the skittles*

Hope you enjoyed that.

I know i made the ending pretty funny but cute at the same time.

5 votes and 1 comment for the next update please :)