Imagine 17# - Prom

~~~~ Dedicated to: Deja Love ~~~~

Imagine going to prom with Austin:

It's 3 days before prom night and you had no date to go with.

It was lunch time and you sat down on the table while looking down in sadness and disappointment knowing that the moment you have been waiting for and dreamt of since you were a little child was going to be nothing since you got no date.

Your best friend Austin walked up to you and noticed your sadness.

Austin- Whats wrong {y/n}?

You- Well this is embarrassing but i have no date to go to prom with and I'm sure you have loads of girls asking you.....*you looked sad to the floor*

Austin- Actually--

Austin got cut off by your other best friend Alex joining you two.

Alex- Aye why are you sad?

You- You know the normal no date to go to prom with situation.....

Alex- What?! Austin you haven't told her --

Alex got cut off by Austin punching his arm.

Alex- Ouch

Austin- Well there's still 2 days left till prom night....so today why don't you come and hang with me and Alex at my house????

You- Yeah sure maybe that will get my mind of prom for a while....*you gave them a hopeful smile*

Alex- Lets get to lesson since we're all in the same one.

Austin and you nodded at Alex's suggestion.

~~~~~~~~~AFTER LESSON~~~~~~~~~

The school bell rang meaning it was time to go home or in your case go with Austin and Alex to Austin's house to hang out. You walked in between Austin and Alex while you all had a conversation about movies.

Alex- Horror movies are the best!!!

Austin- Alex its pretty obvious the funny movies always get the awards so their the best and not Horror movies.

You- Well I like romantic one's I think their interesting.

Alex- Typical Girls choice.*Rolls his eyes*

You- Hey I feel offended!!!! you cannot say that you didn't like Twilight though.That's the best romantic movie ever.

Alex- Well Twilight still had a horror vibe going on but then it was concentrated on mainly Edward and Bella's Love life.

Austin- Are we seriously that bored that we are discussing Twilight???

You- Austin you cant deny that the movie was awesome.

Alex- That's true he cant say nothing because he was always secretly obsessed with Taylor Launtner hahahaha

Austin- HEY Alex that was meant to be a secret between us two!!!

You- hehehe Austin leave Alex anyways I think its quiet cute. *you blush*

Austin then turned red.

You guys then arrived at Austin's house and the first thing you did was run upstairs to Austin's room and sit on his bed.Alex then followed but sat in the round chair.Austin joined you on the bed.

Alex- What should we do???

Austin- How about we watch Keeping up with the Kardashians??

Alex and you started laughing hysterically.

You- Austin are you serious???

Austin- Nahh i was joking. how about we watch We're The Millers???

Alex- I love that movie

You- same

You guys watched We're The Millers and shortly after that Alex had to leave. Now it was Austin and You.

You and Austin.

Austin- soo {y/n} i was thinking if you would like to be my date for prom since we both have no one....

You- yeah sure i don't mind *you smiled*

Austin- great i'll pick you up that day at 6pm at your house

You- great anyways i need to go now.

Austin and you said good bye and you went home.

You went online to buy a prom dress.At the end you bought a beautiful red prom dress since you knew that was Austin's fave colour.

~~~~~~~~~PROM DAY~~~~~~~~

It was 6pm and you had your hair done and your beautiful red prom dress looked perfect on you. There was a sudden knock on the door and you knew it was Austin.

You opened the door and your parents we're behind you trying to see who your date was. When they saw it was Austin they smiled and took loads of pics of you and Austin (parents am i right?) .

Austin and You were drove to prom.

When you entered prom you held hands and Austin would never take his eyes away from you.

Austin- I haven't told you this yet but you look beautiful actually perfect to be honest.

You- thanks you don't look too bad yourself.

Austin wore a black suit with a red tie.

Austin took you to the dance floor when it was the last slow song.

He had his hands around your waist and your arms were around his neck. You guys slowly danced to the music.

Austin came near your ear and whispered:

{y/n} I've never told you this but i've always had a crush on you and i promised my self that if i took you to prom i would tell you my feelings towards you.

You- well you're in luck Austin 'cause I have always secretly liked you too.

Austin- Well then i was wondering if you would be my girlfriend... *Austin moved away from your ear to look at your reaction*

You- Austin you don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that and the answer is yes i'll be your girlfriend.

Austin then smiled and then leaned in closer and closer to your face and you did the same. your lips then connected with Austin's. It was like Heaven on earth.

You both then broke apart from eachother's lips.

Austin- I will always love you.

He then gave you another kiss but this one lasted longer and still felt like heaven on earth but just better.

Hope you liked it 25 votes and 7 comments for next Imagine :)

Comment if you want a dedication aswell :D