Imagine 11# - Hanging out

Imagine you meet Alex and get to hang out with Austin and him:

You were in Texas, San Antonio for your holidays and you bump into Alex Constancio which you obviously know since you've watched Cool Morning.You couldn't help but look at his lovely facial features.

Alex: umm sorry *scratches back of his head*

You: um its ok *you were a bit starstruck since you're deeply in love with his best friend Austin Mahone*

Alex: soo umm whats your name?

You: I'm {y/n} .

Alex: cool name. I'm Alex.

You: thanks and yeah i know. I've kinda watched your YouTube cool morning videos *you start to blush in embarrassment*

Alex: hahaha no worries. Have you heard about Austin Mahone?

You:*you suddenly smile* Of Course! he's the sexiest boy I've ever seen i LOVE him SOOO Much!!! *you didn't really know what you said until you saw Alex smile and let out a chuckle then you noticed you just embarrassed yourself in front of Austin Mahones BFF*

Alex: i guess you're a mahomie.hahaha. But if you LOVE him SOOO much then i could set like a day we could all meet up and hang out and you get to meet Austin Mahone. *Alex smiles*

You: *you excitedly jump a bit and Alex noticed and laughed* I would LOVE to *you give him a big smile*

Alex: alright are you free today cause I'm actually going to Austins house right now to hang out with him and you could come if you want. would you like to?

You: Oh my gosh yes of course!!!

Alex: alright let me text him.

Alex took his phone out and texted Austin then his phone beeped which meant it was a reply from Austin.Alex then looked at me with a smile.

Alex: he said he would love to meet you and he doesn't mind you coming and also says thanks for being a Mahomie and that he loves you.

You: *you turn red*.........................i cant believe this!

Alex: well believe it cause its 100% true

You: are we going now?

Alex: of course. we don't want to leave little Austin by himself desperate to meet this lovely Mahomie. *Alex winks at you*

*you smile at Alex and follow him*

You and Alex then arrived at a lovely house that looked beautiful.

Alex : alright this is his house i'll just ring the doorbell *Alex goes and rings the bell*

the door slowly opened to reveal the one and only the sexy Austin Mahone!

Alex: Hey Austin *Alex gave Austin a bro hug*

You just stood there starstruck for the 2nd time now.

Austin had wide eyes when he saw you.

You blushed.

Austin: Hey you must be that beautiful Mahomie that Alex told me about *Austin smiles at you*

You:hey I'm {y/n}

Austin: beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I'm Austin by the way *gives you a hug*

You: thanks and yeah i know who you are. *you shyly say*

Alex: oh my gosh you should have seen her when i mentioned if she knew about you she was like 'he's the sexiest boy I've ever seen i LOVE him SOOO Much!!!' *Alex mimicked you*