Preference 4# - Him As Your Brother

Austin:

Austin would be the type of brother who would love to tease you on a daily basis but at the same time he loves you to bits. He would always be there when you need him but he'll also be that annoying little shit at times. He'd mess your hair up but you would do the same to him and you would have playful tickle fights. Overall, he loves you and treats you like you were his little girl which you sometimes find slightly irritating but you still love him.

Alex:

Alex would be the type of brother that would help you out when needed, especially when it came to school work since Alex is extremely intelligent. He would always put your needs before his since you'd mean the world to him. You two wouldn't argue much and you'd both get along really well. He's probably more independent but when you want his attention, he'll be listening to you very attentively because he's very respectful and wishes to be there for you throughout every step in your life.

Robert:

Robert would be the type of brother who wouldn't really care about you but if you were ever in trouble, he wouldn't think twice on putting you before himself as deep down he loves you since you're part of his family after all. He'd have little silly arguments with you about who gets to pick what movie on family nights and who gets to eat the last cookie. You both are the playful pair and play pranks on eachother but at the end of the day you two are the same as you love eachother deeply.

Zach:

Zach would be the type of brother who you would always boast about to the people you met as he was the coolest guy in the whole school. You two would pretend to be gangsters at home when no one else is home and the R&B music would be blaring out of the speakers as you dance and rap with Zach. This is the part that you would only see of him and he always loved to spend his time with you. At school he sometimes pretends to be cooler than you but he'll always happily allow you to hang with him since he loves you a lot and his friends would think your relationship is admirable.