Imagine 5# - Cinema Date?

Imagine your mum setting you up with your mums bestfriends son:

Your mum is friends with another mum called Mitchell Mahone and they want to meet up to go to the cinema.

Michele Mahone is at your house having tea with you and your mum.

Michele Mahone: Hey {your mums name} would you like to see About Time with me?

Your mum: I would love to but i don't want to leave [y/n] here alone.

Michele Mahone: You know I have a son and he's probably the same age as you.we could all go to the cinema and me and your mum watch About Time and you and my son can watch another film while we watch ours.

Your Mum: I'm sure [y/n] would love to ain't that right *pushes you a bit*

You: Yeah sure why not

Mitchell Mahone: Ok would you like to go now in about 10 minutes i will tell Austin and see if he agrees and then we will come here to knock for you guys in 10 minutes *smiles sweetly*

Your Mum: Sure thing we will just get ready now *smiles*

Michele Mahone leaves and you go upstairs and change into a pastel pink dress with skin colour tights underneath and black converses to make it comfortable. you put on some lip balm and went downstairs to find your mum ready.

Your mum: Mitchell said that Austin is cool with watching a film with you. Now behave when you are in the cinema alright. I don't want no chucking popcorn or being too loud in the cinema okay?

You: Mum trust me you are underestimating me I can behave.

*door bell rings*

You see Mitchell with her brown straight hair and a boy which was about your age which means that must be Austin.He had brown cute hair,greyish/blueish eyes and he was wearing a nice simple shirt and jeans which were not too tight but not too baggy.

He was truly beautiful.

Michele: Hiya {y/n}! I want you to meet my son Austin *points to Austin*

Austin: Hi {y/n} you look nice *smiles*

You: Hi Austin and thanks for the compliment *you smile*

You don't know if to hug him so you shake his hand.

Your Mum: Shall we go then?

Michele nodded.

You all got into her car which was a black range rover. You sat next to Austin at the back. Michele obviously in front to drive and your mum in the passengers seat.

You all drove for about 5 minutes until you had arrived at the cinema.

Michele: So here's £50 spend it like you guys want and Austin be a gentlemen im going with {your mums name} to see About Time alright so bye bye *waves*

Michele and your mum left you and Austin there.

Austin kinda blushed at his mums comment.

You: So Austin what movie shall we watch?

Austin: Well I don't really mind....

You: Do you wanna watch The Wolverine??

Austin: Yeah sure *smiles sweetly*

Austin buys the tickets and two cokes and a large popcorn bucket to share and chocolates.

You both then went to the movie room and sat down.

While the movie was on you digged for some popcorn and Austin did the same and by accident you touched hands.

Austin Looked at you and you looked back at him. you two started to blush and turn red.

Austin: Oops sorry *blushes*

You: It's alright *smiles shyly*

You guys finished the popcorn and drinks and chocolates and it was near the end of the movie you posed your arm on the seat and Austin did the same.

He then entwined his hand into yours.

You looked at him and he looked deeply in your eyes.

The movie finished and the lights were back on you left the room still hand in hand.

Your mum and Austin's mum were apparently watching the end of the movie. You and Austin decided to sit down next to each other on a leather couch that was placed on the side.

You both still had your hands entwined.

He looked into your eyes.

Austin: {y/n}...I-I-I

You: You what? *you smiled sweetly*

Austin: I've never liked a girl as much as I like you. I mean we can go see an action movie and you won't get bored and you aren't girly girly...*he said while looking at your shoes which were converses and you blushed* and I just wanted to know if you feel the same way I do.*he looked back to your eyes* So do you?

You: *you blushed* Austin I actually do feel the same and I think I'm falling for you.

Austin:*smiles* Me too

Austin then leans closer to you and kisses you sweetly with his soft lips.

You then separate before your mum and Michele see you.

Michele: *waves for you and Austin to come over* Did you guys enjoy your movie?

You and Austin look at each other, smile and say yes.

Michele And Austin take you and your mum home and Austin gives a sweet peck on the cheek and his phone number and tells you to call him.

Vote for this imagine if you liked it and comment your opinion and if you want a dedication. Multimedia is showing what Austin was wearing. Keep an eye out for more imagines!