Imagine 1# - Movies

Imagine hanging out with the guys at Robert's house watching movies:

You have been Austin, Alex, Robert and Zach's BFF for a long time.

So you guys decided to have a movie night at Robert's house.

You and Alex arrived at the same time.

"Hey {y/n}"said Alex.

"Hey Alex" you simply greeted back.

Robert then opened the door for you both.

"Wow look the two late comers Alex and {y/n}"said Robert teasingly.

You and Alex walked in the living room,totally ignoring Robert's comment and once you both were in the living room you could see Austin sitting on the sofa and Zach on the comfy chair.

Robert then came with popcorn for each one of you.

He gave Zach and Austin their popcorn first and then Alex and you.

He kept the extra one for himself.

Robert sat next to Austin and Alex sat next to Robert.Zach sat on a bean bag near Alex so you sat in the other bean bag which was beside Austin.

"So what film we watching?" you asked

"Scream 2" Robert replied with a smirk knowing that you were terrified of all horror movies and hated them.

You grabbed the nearest pillow and squeezed it tightly making Robert,Alex,Zach and Austin let out a small chuckle.

You all begun to watch the movie.

However,  you couldn't help yourself from starring at Austin until his gaze caught yours and you decided to turn your attention back to the film.

You couldn't let him know that you had a major crush on him.

"OH there's no more snacks {y/n} would you mind if you got some?" Robert asked with a mischievous look plastered across his face which you ignored.

"Alright at least I get to miss some of the horror" you replied whilst sticking your tongue out at Robert.

You made your way to the kitchen and got some snacks from the lower cabinet.

All of a sudden you heard a loud bang coming from the door and the lights flickered dramatically until they turned off, leaving you paranoid and fearful.

No no no this can't happen to me! I'm innocent, I don't want to die like the girls in Scream.

You ran into the living room leaving the snacks behind.

It was pitch black.

Suddenly, Robert Jumped from behind and yelled.

You screamed and ran into someones arms but you couldn't see who's it was.

You decided to hide your face against his chest feeling safe and sound in their arms.

Alex walked with confusion written all over his face.

It seems he left to go to the bathroom and didn't know anything about this whole scare that they pulled on you.

"What happened? And why did the lights switch off?" Alex questioned clearly puzzled.

"Robert wanted to scare {y/n} which he did and thats why he turned the lights off.  {y/n} was soo scared. I can't believe Robert actually did it" Zach explained and whilst he spoke you knew that you weren't in his arms since whoever was holding you didn't speak.

So if it's not Alex or Zach that you're holding onto and it's obviously not Robert that means.....it's Austin.

Oh my gosh....

You looked up and saw Austin as you predicted.
You turned a deep shade of red and hid your face into his chest again.

Funny thing is he still held you tightly, not letting go of you at any moment.

You then wiggled out of his grip.

You felt extremely embarrassed and insecure.

Austin just gave you a cute/shy smile.

You then went outside to Robert's garden and sat on the bench.

Austin quickly followed you and sat next to you on the wooden bench.

"Were you really that scared?"Austin asked slightly concerned.

"Yeah" you replied shyly looking at the floor.

Austin suddenly lifted your chin up and said one thing before you could speak.

"You are beautiful {y/n}" Austin said sweetly before you could reply to that he pressed his soft lips against yours.

You couldn't help but kiss him back until you both disconnected and made eye contact whilst grinning like little children.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this to happen"Austin said sweetly.

Hey.

Hope you enjoyed this imagine.please vote for this and comment if you want more imagines and also if you want me to dedicate an imagine to you :)