Imagine 20# -Knew it

Imagine Robert tricks you to have dinner with Austin:

Your Best friend Robert Villanueva is always trying to hook you up with one of his friends that's partly how you met Alex Constancio and Zach Dorsey but you and Alex became BFF's and decided to stay that way same with Zach. Today Robert invited you to his house apparently there's a party but you doubt it.

You knock on the door. "hey who's there?" someones voice was heard. "its {y/n}" you replied. The door swung open and you could now see Robert standing there with a huge smile due to the fact that you actually came. "hey I thought you weren't coming 'cause you took time but since you look so good that may be the excuse" Robert said while hugging you. He then let you go when Alex joined you two. "hey Alex" you greeted him with a high-five.

Robert let you in and you looked around it wasn't much of a party to be honest it looked like a set up by Robert. "so Robert you call this a party?" you asked while raising one eye brow. "{y/n} i know that the dates I planned for you and my friends didn't really work like Alex and Zach but give me another chance I think this boy is going to be the one you are going to fall for please don't leave."Robert begged you while holding your hand." fine but this is the last time I'm doing this." you replied. "yay! Alex go tell them the plan is on the go" Robert demanded Alex.

Alex gave him a nod and left. "so who is it this time?" you asked arms crossed. "oh come on {y/n} stop with the negative vibe and be positive because when you fall in love with him you are going to have to say thank you to me" Robert said while having a mischievous smile on his face.

"come follow me" Robert said while grabbing your arm and leading you to the living room where there was a table and two plates of spaghetti and meatballs with a rose beside one. Zach was wearing an apron and so was Alex.

They both had huge smiles on their faces. "{y/n} this is Austin and  Austin this is {y/n}" Robert said while talking to a boy named Austin. He had brown wavy hair and he had beautiful eyes and his smile is just perfect."hey" I greeted Austin. "hello" Austin replied shyly.

"Robert you were right he is the best out of all" you whispered quickly in Roberts ear. Robert gave you a small smirk due to his final success. "so its nice meeting you,Robert kept telling me that I had to meet you because you could be the one for me" Austin said while shyly smiling "well Robert told me you were the perfect one for me" you said while smiling and blushing. You turned to the  side to see that Robert,Alex and Zach had left you and Austin alone.

You walked towards him so now you were right in front of him. "has anyone ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?" Austin asked you. You blushed in reply to his compliment. "well aren't you a charmer" you teased Austin. Austin smiled and let out a small laugh.

"well I wouldn't be myself if I didn't have charm" Austin said while laughing. You laughed with him while you both sat opposite each other around the table waiting for Alex or Zach to bring the food. Zach then came in. "today we have an Italian special called Pepperoni pizza" Zach said while revealing a warm pepperoni pizza on a plate for you and Austin.

"so this is the special meal Robert was talking about" you said while laughing and Austin laughed with you. " hahaha at least its my favorite food" Austin said. "OMG really?!?! that's my favorite food too" you replied in shock. " you know Austin we may have more things in common than I thought" you said while smiling. Austin gave you a friendly smile.

You and Austin got to know each other while you guys ate the pizza. You suddenly noticed Alex,Robert and Zach were spying on you and Austin which made you smile. "so what made you smile?" Austin asked. "oh nothing just the fact Robert actually hooked me up with a boy of my liking for once." You replied.

You then noticed you just said that Austin was your type and your face started turning red of embarrassment. "so you like me?" Austin said with a smile. "yeah...do you like me?" you replied. "to be honest I don't like you" Austin replied. You suddenly turned sad and felt like your heart just broke. "I love you" Austin said while standing up and getting you up as well to give you a hug. "oh my really?!?!" you asked in shock while looking at him as his hands where round your waist. "yes really" Austin replied while leaning closer to you.

You leaned closer and closer and closer. Till both of your lips attached with his. The kiss was beautiful well in fact better than words. You could here Robert saying "yes finally" and Alex shouting through the door "Austin get her!" and then Zach said "what crazy friends I have oh well AUSTIN AND {y/n} FOREVER!!" .

Austin and you detached your lips and Austin pressed his forehead against yours and you both let out a chuckle at Robert,Alex and Zach's comments. You both smiled at each other and Austin whispered those three words a girl always wishes to hear.

" I love you ".

hope you enjoyed it :D took me ages....

25 votes and 2 comments for next imagine ;)

Love you all !!!