Imagine 37# - Jealousy

Imagine Austin gets jealous because his friends are flirting with you:

You were currently making your way towards Austin's house as you agreed.

Today for the first time Austin was going to introduce you to 'The Crew' members also known as his closest friends.

You walked up to his door and fixed your hair whilst applaying a thin layer of lip balm on your plum lips before knocking on the door repeteadly hoping Austin will hear you.

Fortunately, Austin opened the door a few seconds later with the widest smile you had ever seen plastered across his face.

"[y/n]!!! You finally came!!" Austin said whilst hugging you close and tightly, radiating his happiness onto you making a smile appear on your face.

"Well, I did say I would love to meet your friends some day so wouldn't give up this opportunity to meet the other people who make you laugh" you said whilst unwrapping yourself from Austin's warm embrace.

Once you were out of his arms and you stood in front of him, you were finally able to admire his outfit choice.

He wore a black and red checkered jersey, black skinny jeans, a black snapback, red Jordan's and a golden wrist watch.

His outfit combined all the colors perfectly.

Austin led you into his house, closing the door behind you whilst you waited for him to join you by your side before you went to meet the 3 most famous friends that make Austin's tour a whole lot fun.

Once you entered his living room, you were met face-to-face with 3 boys who were around Austin's age.

"So this is Alex but I call him AC" Austin pointed to a boy who gave you a sweet smile.

He had brown hair that seemed to be dyed blonde but his brown roots were visible.

"This is Robert" Austin pointed to a guy with short black/dark brown hair who was seemingly staring at you nonstop.

"And last but not least my man Zachary" Austin said as he put his arm around a boy with dirty blonde hair who wore golden jewelry around his neck.

"It's Zach" he spoke up, rolling his eyes at Austin in annoyance.

"Nice to meet you all" you said while sending them a friendly smile which they reflected back at you.

You sat in between Alex and Robert as Austin sat on the opposite sofa with Zach by his side.

"You're really pretty" Robert complimented you as he put his arm over your shoulders making you smile.

"Well, I try my best to impress" you say with a cute smile which melted the hearts of the four boys. "Oh my gosh, you're just too cute" Robert said as he wrapped his arms around you in a side hug.

Someone's eyes were glued to you and once you looked up, you caught Austin glaring at Robert who still had his arms around you. You slowly removed Robert's arms away from you and let out an awkward chuckle.

"Soo {y/n} , I heard a lot about you from Austin and one thing I got told is that you're amazing at dancing" Zach said as he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively making you hide your face into Robert's chest.

"Ugh that's so not true" you said trying to get the attention off you.

"Oh come on show us some of those moves {y/n}!" Alex encouraged you as you moved away from Robert's chest to see Zach and Alex grinning while Austin had a blank face with no expression whatsoever. "It's embarressing" you complained. "It can't be as bad as Robert's dancing" Zach said while rolling his eyes. "HEY! I'm good at dancing just like Austin!" Robert protested which made you chuckle. "Austin is the best dancer, Robert you can't beat him" you said quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear you and Austin's lips curved upwards into a smile. "{y/n} you're not that bad either." Austin said with a small grin.

You stood up and sighed. "Do I really wanna dance?" you asked more to yourself. "Yes, you do and if you don't, we still wanna see how you dance." Robert said with a playful smirk. You moved the small table out of the way and stood in the middle, thinking what dance you should do. You slowly begun to mimmick Austin's dance moves from 'What About Love 'and the boys cheered while Austin gave you that knowingly smile. Robert stood up and joined you by trying to twerk while Zach begun to rap random words. Alex just covered his face with his hands, probably ashamed to have such crazy weirdos as his friends and Austin did the whip and nae nae repeatedly until we all errupted into laughter.

You tripped over your feet at one point and fell onto someone's chest . You had your eyes shut tight and when you slowly opened them you saw that your face was only millimeters from Robert's which made you turn a deep shade of red as your lips could've collided. Robert wrapped his arms around your waist and gave you a cheeky wink before connecting his lips with yours, leaving you shocked and paralised for a few seconds. You pulled back and gave Robert a nervous smile as you stood up, keeping away from Robert. Looking around, you noticed that none of the other boys saw what had happened and you let out a sigh of relief but Austin seemed slightly unamused as he sat back down next to Alex who looked at Zach dancing.

"Um,  I think I'll get myself a drink" you excused yourself before exiting the room and it wasn't long before Austin did the same. You opened the refrigirator and got yourself a {your favourite drink} before closing it and turning around to see a cross armed Austin approaching you at a slow pace. Silence surrounded the two of you and if silence could kill then you were being murdered. Once Austin was in front of you, he let out a deep heavy sigh and lifted his head to make direct eye contact with you.

"I don't think they should stay here for much longer" Austin said with a serious look in his face that made you speechless. "I don't want any more incidents like the one with Robert to occur because you know that it just makes me want to fight him but he's my best friend so I can't let myself do that" he continued with a hint of sadness in his eyes. You gave a small nod, understanding that if you were in his shoes, you wouldn't be comfortable at all if your friend kissed him. He took your hand in his and led you to his living room where his friends awaited your return.

"Hey, Austin, {y/n} we were planning on going to the park now to get some fresh air and play some basketball" Zach announced whilst getting up from his previously sitting position on the couch. Robert stood up with his hands in his pockets and Alex followed his lead, copying his movements.

"Actually, I told {y/n}'s mother that we'd stay indoors and my mum doesn't want me to go out since originally I brought {y/n} to my house so she'd help me with some chemistry homework but I wanted you all to meet her" Austin apologised while his friends looked at each other not sure whether it was a lie he was telling. "It's true and I'm actually really good in Chemistry with Austin but I always help him so I'm sorry." you added to make Austin's story more believable.

Eventually, all the guys said their goodbyes to the two of you and Austin closed the door whilst letting out a sigh in relief.

"So how about we work on that Chemistry?" you said while wiggling your eyebrows in a suggestive way.

"I'd love to work on Chemistry with you any time and any day." Austin said while approaching you to cup your face as his forehead rested on yours.

"Show me our Chemistry then" you said breathlessly as Austin's breath fanned over your lips.

He leaned in and  your lips connected, making the Chemistry show between your bodies and it only escalated from there as you two went to Austin's room to 'study' this Chemistry.

Hey, people!

This will probably be my last Imagine on this Austin Mahone Imagines series.

If you do wish me to try and continue, feel free to comment but for now, I think I will end this.

Thanks for the support from the beginning, I truly have appreciated it.

http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/33/54/46/7260583/5/622x350.jpg